Chapter 1

I really hope you like this story!
------------------------------------------------
Witney's pov
It was the first day of season 20 of dwts. I was going to my studio to meet my partner and ran into him.
"Sorry, I didn't see you there" he said with care.
"Hey Mark, how has life been since tour?"
"Really good, except for the part when we never got to hang out!"
I couldn't help but blush like crazy when he said that.
Then I snapped back into reality.
"Oh my gosh, I have to go meet my partner I'm 10 minutes late!"
Mark's pov
When I saw Witney again I freaked out, on the inside, of course. I really like Witney, I mean who wouldn't! She's beautiful, her hair, eyes, smile, body, and the way she makes me feel when she dances!
Last season after the "my girl" dance I felt something so strong towards Witney, but I was still in a love/hate relationship with Jean. We broke up in March because I couldn't take us fighting over stupid things everyday.
I was sad for weeks but when i ran into Witney I totally remember why I thought breaking up was such a good idea.
-------------------------------
Later that day
Witney's pov
I had just finished my first practice with my partner, it was Chris souls. He wasn't the best partner especially compared to Alfonso but I think we could go pretty far.
I went into the kitchen to get some water for me and Chris and saw Mark again.
"Hey mark who's your partner and how's she doing so far?"
"Hey Wit, oh I have willow shields, and even though she's really young she's actually pretty good."
"Awesome" I said as I was about to walk away. But then I felt to strong arms wrap around my waist.
Mark...