The start of something new

Mark's pov
Today me and Witney are moving into the new apartment. I'm so happy that I'm gonna live with my girl. Every since last week, when we had sex, we have been closer. Not just in that way but in a cute couple way. I went into my shower. After 45 minutes of getting ready I checked my phone.
1 text from Derek
2 texts from Pretty wity❤️
I looked at the ones from Witney first.
Hey ready for today? I know I am😘
Are coming to pick me up or am I coming to you?
I responded back:
I can come pick you up and yes babe I'm ready really ready!!
Then I looked at Derek's message
I know you and wit and moving today but tonight we're all going to a club if you two want to join. Text me back when you get the message.
I responded back:
We might take awhile getting everything unpacked but sure we can try to be there
It was already 8:10 and I told Witney I would pick her up at 8:20 so I needed to get going.
As I pulled in she was running out of her apartment building. she hopped in my car.
"Hey hopefully you had a better morning than me babe" she said
"Why what happened"
"Well first I fell off my bed to hit the hard wood floor since we took the carpet away. Then I made a bowl of cereal and dropped it on my way to the couch. And the second time I broke the bowl getting it out of the cupboards. I also feel in the shower and stepped in some gum on my walk back to the apartment."
"Yikes babe, do you want me to pick you up some breakfast somewhere"
"Oh no it's fine, I ate on my walk"
By that time we were pulling into our new apartment parking lot. All we had to do today was put everything where it's suppose to be. Which will probably take forever. We moved our stuff up here 2 days ago.
"Ok so let's start with the living room"
Time goes by... 1:00 pm
Ok so we finished the dinning room and kitchen we still have to put the tv up in the living room but that's it.
"Ok so you wanna go get some lunch I'm getting hungry" I said
"Yeah let's go"
We walk out together hand in hand. We drove to the nearest chipotle. We sat down and ate our food.
"Oh yeah I told Derek that we would go to a club tonight with everyone"
"Ok cool, but Mark do you think we'll be finished by tonight"
"I hope so"
We finished eating our food and went back to our new place.
"Ok time to finish some shit" Witney said
"Ok" i said through the laughter
We got the bedroom completely done and we finally put the TV up. I looked around to see if any room wasn't finished. They all were all we had to do was put our clothes into our closets. And stuff in our bathroom. Oh and of course food in our kitchen.
Time goes by... 8:00 pm
Witney's pov
I think that Mark said we needed to meet Derek at 9 or 10 so we did finish with plenty of time left. I laid down on the couch and turned on the TV. I was proud of how much work we got done today. Mark came around the corner and laid down on top of me.
"Heyyyy gurl whatcha watching"
"Pretty little liars" I respond with him crushing me. Then he jumped up off me
" Omg like who is a, I know I wish I knew, don't you" he said all girly
"Girls don't talk like that Mark"
"Well if they're talking about pll they do" he kept in the same voice
"What time did you say we were meeting Derek?"
"He said to meet him at 10" he said in his actually voice
Time goes by... 10:00 pm
We met Derek at the club. There with us was Emma, Jenna, Sasha, Alan, Peta, Maks, Sharna, Artem, Val, Bethany, Janel, Lindsay, Sam, Keo, Brooklyn, Brittany, Henry, and Paul.
We all ordered a drink, they came back with them in little time. We all drank our drinks and then got out on the floor. The song playing was I don't mind by usher ft. Juicy J. All the girls started dancing together. Then I felt a body press against my back. The person wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned to look at who I thought was Mark but shocked to see some random guy that I'd never even seen before! I tried to get him off me but he was really drunk. I started doing the only thing I could.
"MARK PLEASE HELP"
Mark's pov
I thought I heard someone scream my name. I started looking around then I saw it...
Witney trying to push off some guy who was trying to dance with her. I run up to the action. I pull Witney out of the guys grip and place her in my arms.
"Are you ok baby"
"Yeah I guess I'm ok" she said with tears in her eyes
I place her on the ground.
"Let me take care of this guy. I'll be right back"
I walk over to the guy who was bothering Witney.
"Hey you better be saying sorry to my girlfriend for trying to get with her"
"Whatever, dance boy, you can't do anything about it. If I want your girl I can get her"
Some of the dwts people came up around me. I looked to see if Witney was there, she was.
"See little boy" he said walking over to Witney and putting his arms around her. Then he pulled her in. I couldn't watch it. Right after Witney ran over to me. I walked right by her so instead she crashed into Val's arms.
"Now you pushed my limit" I said right before I punched him. He fell to the ground. Everybody that was with us was in shock. I had never hurt anyone ever. I walked over to Witney and gave her the biggest hug ever.
" I never want anyone to hurt you, but I'm sorry you had to see me do that."
She stayed in the hug
"Superman" she whispered in my ear.
We left right after that. I didn't want anyone to mess with my girl again. Everybody came to me and Witney's new place. After everyone left me and Witney were in bed getting ready to fall asleep.
"That was scary today" she said
"Yeah I'm still really mad at that guy"
"Why you already got rid of him"
"I know but he hurt you. I feel like you'll never look at me the same either"
"Awwww Mark it's fine I thought it was sweet what you did today. I mean you saved me, yeah he still kissed me but you got him right after"
I just smiled at her and leaned over to kiss her. The kiss lasted for about a minute then we parted.
"I guess it's just the start of something new" she said
I laughed that she just quoted high school musical.

Ok so I have so many ideas running through my head. The last two chapters were completely different ideas, but right before I wrote them I had the idea of those. So I think I'm gonna start doing a q and a and the end of each chapter. So comment some questions and I might answer yours!! Thanks for reading!
Jensen 🐢