Reactions

Yes!!! Final chapter!😢 tear slowly falls off cheek. Thanks again everybody!
-----------------------------------------
Witney's pov
"Ok kids I think you need to leave, the adults need to talk to Mark and Witney" my dad said to my siblings.
"What no come on it's just getting good" Jaxon said
"You heard your father now go outside" my mom said. They all left very glum.
"Is something wrong" Mark asked his parents.
"Mark, why would you do this to Witney" Shirley said
"Mom, it's fine were both happy about this" Mark said pulling me closer to him.
"Witney you want this" my dad said with shock.
"Dad I know I'm a little young to have a child but I can take care of him or her" I said back
"Yeah and I won't let anyone hurt them, Mr. Carson" Mark said interrupting.
"What about dance, Witney you won't be able to dance" my mom said concerned.
"I don't have to dance this season, maybe I can host or judge" I said back
I really hope were convincing them that this is a good thing.
"If you guys are happy, and want to do this then go for it" Shirley said with marks dad behind her nodding his head.
"Mom, dad?" I ask praying for support.
"Yeah as long as your happy wit" they said.
Me and Mark look at each other.
"Let our future begin" he said.
"Hopefully it's a good one" I responded back. He leaned in and slowly closed the space between us.
"Now we have to plan a wedding" I say to him.
My siblings walk back in.
"So I'm guessing your giving support in this since everyone is smiling" Cade said.
"Yeah they were happy so, if they can handle a child we'll let them" my dad said. Mark picks Camry up.
"What are you gonna name him" Camry asked.
"Well we don't know if it's a boy or girl yet"
"What if you have twins" Camry asked looking at me.
"Cam please stop its already hard enough to think of my little girl having one child don't make me think of 2" my dad said.
Me and Mark say goodbye to everyone and get into our cars. We got to our apartment.
"Well that went better then I thought it would" Mark said relieved.
"Yeah I'm so happy we are starting our future, and when did you have time to get this ring"
"Um I got it today at the mall with Lindsay"
"Wait you said that she just bought clothes"
"Well did you want me to tell you I got an engagement ring while I was there"
"I guess your right" I said back
Mark stepped closer to me.
"Let the future begin" he said. I laughed as he pulled me into a tight embrace.