Dinner date

I just realized that 9 pm is a really late dinner but since I've really only gotten like 24 hours of sleep for the past 3 days I don't care at all!
----------------------------------------------
Marks pov
My practice got done at 6 so I had a lot of time to get ready for my date with my beautiful girlfriend. Literally I could say that all day, the beautiful part. I did realize that 9 was a really late dinner but all of the pros are used to that because of the late practices.
I kind of felt bad that I didn't feel like taking Witney out for dinner, but I knew she would love it if I made an amazing place for her. So I did, and I sure do feel proud of that amazing place!
Witney's pov
I was nearing the end of practice. Me and Chris were looking at Twitter, even though there wasn't a live stream on right now. We didn't get to answer any questions in our stream because we really need to get this dance done. It's already Thursday and by now we're usually going through the entire dance with just little mistakes. When we go through this dance he barely even knows what step is next!
I got back to my house at 8:10. I really need to start getting ready for that date. I wonder if Mark knows that 9 is a really late dinner.
I got into my bathroom and started my music, then got into my warm shower. Once I got out I had to decide the outfit. I picked a red flowy skirt. With a white feather crop top, and red heels. I did my makeup and I put my hair I light curls. It was already 8:55.
I was still upstairs when I heard a knock on the door. I guess Lindsay got it because I also heard the door open.
I started walking downstairs and saw Mark and Lindsay talking. Lindsay looked over to me and smiled. Then Mark looked over to see what she's smiling about. When Mark saw me he had the biggest grin on his face. He started to run over to me.
"Hey beautiful" he said, then pecked my lips. Next he gave me a hug.
"You look gorgeous baby"
I just smiled and said thanks. I never really had a boy that treated me this nice. I mean of course my dad was nice to me and told me I was beautiful, but it's different when a boy that like your not related to says that.
Mark and I were holding hands as we walked up to the door. Lindsay pulled me into a hug.
"Have fun tonight,but don't do anything stupid ok?"
Mark wrapped his arms around my waist and responded back to Lindsay
" I'll take of her linds, don't worry. If anybody that I don't know lays a finger on her I'll beat them up big time for just looking at my girl."
We left my apartment and got in Marks car.
" I really hope you like what I did for you, wit"
I smiled then grabbed his hand that he doesn't use on the steering wheel.
"Your awesome Mark like really awesome!" I smiled as he laughed.
"Mark this is a little embarrassing but I feel like you should know."
"What's wrong beautiful" he said running his hand through my hair.
"It's just that I've never had a boy treat me like you do, your so nice to me and protective, and loving."
"Wit am I your first boyfriend?"
"No, I've dated boys before it's just that your so different then them."
"Why would any boy treat you any different than I am. I mean you deserve all that I give you wit! Because your the most amazing girl in the world!"
I smiled the rest of the way there. When we got to Marks house he opened the car door for me and let me in his house first.
He was leading me through his house. Then we got to the back yard.
It was amazing he had set up a dinner date for us outside. It really was just pure amazement. We went to go sit down at the table. We both sat and Dylan came out with two plates.
"Here's your dinner" he said very dull.
I laughed
"Hey Dylan, can you get me some more wine please?" I said while both me and Mark laughed
" I hate both of you but yes since I'm getting $20 out of this."
As he walked away both of us were still laughing
Marks pov
After our dinner me and Witney got inside and sat down on the couch. I wanted to wrap her up in my arms, but what she told me earlier changed me. If I was the first boy to treat Witney so good, what if she didn't like it if I was nice to her?
Witney placed her head on my shoulder
" Mark, when does willow start getting through the dance with just little mistakes?"
"Um about like Wednesday or Thursday it just depends on how fast the dance is. Why do ask?"
"Well by Thursday Chris usually is getting through the dance but today he was messing up a lot. and it's starting to worry me, I know he'll do fine on Monday but I don't really have enough time to make sure he understands the dance."
" Wit I think you just need to relax big time. I know Chris isn't even close to as good as Alfonso but he could be you just need to maybe find his teaching style"
" You're right, I just need to stop thinking so much about the bad and focus on the good"
I got up
"so what do you want to watch tonight?"
" Mark I'm not really in the mood for a movie"
I got back up on the couch
"So what do you want to do? Wait a minute wit I have a very good idea."
I ran up to my room and grabbed two things
" Here you go wit" I said as I threw a bikini on her lap.
"Mark why would you give me this" she said Turing around to face me, I already had my swim trunks on.
"Night swim wit"
"Ok but may I ask why you have a girls bikini at your house?"
"Oh it's not like that it's Julianne's"
Witney went to go change into her bikini
When she came out my knees got weak.
She looked amazing in it. She came over to me.
" Does it look ok Mark?"
I was completely speechless. After about 20 seconds of me just staring at her
"Uhh yeah, umm you uh look like uh really really good."
"Thanks babe" she gave me a kiss
"Yo Dylan can you grab me some water"
We went to the backyard. She jumped in and thought it was freezing cold.
I jumped in and it was a little cold but it wasn't terrible. Witney was getting out but I pulled her back in.
"Mark stop stop stop! I don't want to freeze" she said laughing
" Babe your not gonna freeze in my arms"
We just swam around all night.
"Mark is that a cave behind your waterfall"
"Yeah want to go check it out"
We went underneath the waterfall and there was a cave that was pretty big.
I was watching her as she scoped out the cave. She looked over at me and smiled. I love her smile, it's so perfect.
I crawled over to her.
"Wit?"
"Yeah Mark"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
I then drowned her in kisses as she kissed me back