Apartment shopping

Mark's pov
I was heading over to Witney's apartment. We gonna hang out all day and look for an apartment. I was so excited, getting to move in with my girl.
I pulled into the apartment parking lot. I walked into her building luckily she was only on the 4th floor. Her apartment building had 25 floors. I knocked on her door. After waiting for about 20 seconds Jenna opened her door.
"Hey Jenna, what are you doing here?"
"Mark it was a girls night everybody is here"
I walked in and saw all of the dwts girl pros and troupe members.
"So what are you doing here, Mark?"
"Um I am here to look for an apartment with Witney"
"You two are moving in together?" She said shockingly
"What, no way in hell" Peta said
"Yeah Witney loves it here" Emma added
"Well I guess she loves me more!" I said back sassily
Then Witney walked in
"Hey Mark didn't think you were gonna be here this early."
"Yeah I knew we were gonna have to look a lot so I decided to come a little early. Hope you don't mind"
"Oh no it's fine"
I walked over to her
"Good morning pretty wity" I said as I wrap my arms around her waist
"Good morning" she said as she leaned in.
I also started to lean in. As we continued our kiss I heard ewws coming from where the girls were. Just to rub it in I kept the kiss going and leaned her down.
We all sat down together for breakfast. Which was pancakes, bacon, sausage, and cinnamon rolls. After about another hour after that everybody had left.
Now it's time to get down to business with Witney.
Witney's pov
I went to my room to grab my laptop. I came back and sat down with mark on the couch.
"Ok so where do you want to look first?" I said
"Well I want a luxury apartment not studio"
"Oh yeah definitely" I responded
I opened up my laptop and started searching. After about 2 hours of searching we came down to one spot.
1360 S Figueroa St Los Angeles, CA, 90015
(This is actually an apartment building in la)
I was so happy that didn't take long. I realized that me and Mark agree on a lot of thing together. Mark was gonna stay all day at my place.
We laid down on the couch together and cuddled. I picked to watch footloose. We both loved watching that movie. Especially since it has Julianne in it.
We finished watching our movie.
"Mark what are we suppose to do now?"
" Well I can think of a couple things we can do together" he said as he leaned in
This was a passionate kiss, I could feel how much he loved me in it. Mark tackled me on to the couch.
"Is the door locked wit?"
"Yeah"
"Is Lindsay coming anytime soon?"
"No she's in New York with Sam"
"Good" he said going in to finish that kiss.
"Mark I'd rather do this on a bed than on a couch"
"Ok babe lets go"
We walk into my room. We sat down on the bed. Mark took off his shirt, then started kissing me again. He started to kiss my neck. He was running his hand up my back under my shirt. I took off my shirt as he stared at me. I looked down.
"Wit you are beautiful, and don't let anyone tell you different!"
We started kissing again as he was fumbling with the clasp of my bra. Right as we broke our kiss he got my bra undone. I pulled it off myself. As Mark stared at my boobs,I pulled him in. He started to unbutton his shorts.
Then it hit me, I'm gonna loose my virginity to Mark Ballas.
I pulled of my shorts as he pulled off his boxers. I was starting to get nervous, I never told Mark that I've never had sex before.
"Mark?"
"Yeah wit, if you didn't want to do this its fine we can stop"
"No it's just that I'm still a virgin" I said looking down
"Wit it's fine, I can be slower. For you I'd do anything"
I started to kiss him again. He started lowering himself. It felt different but a good different. He pulled off my underwear and came back up.
"Wit I don't want to hurt you so I'll try to be as gentle as possible"
I smiled
"Ok"
Mark got up and put on a condom
When he got back, he laid back on top of me. He got inside me and started.
I let out a soft moan
"Mark... I love you"
"I love you too wit" he said as he also finished.
He got off me and laid on the other side of the bed.
"I can't wait to move in with you wit"
" Me either Mark"
We both looked at each other and kissed softly.
I was so happy that, that happened with Mark.