Morning beautiful

I still feel really bad about the update thing.
----------------------------------------------------
Witney's pov
The next morning I woke up at 11. It was a little late compared to when I usually get up but I didn't have practice until 1 pm.
I got up out of my bed and grabbed my phone. As I was walking to the kitchen I read my notifications.
1 text from Emma💜
2 texts from Jennabug Johnson
5 texts from Mark Ballas❤️😍
2 calls from Mark Ballas❤️😍
The text from Mark:
Morning beautiful girl😘
Hey wit when will your practice be over?
Wit?
Witney?
Hey girly why you not texting me back?😂
I immediately responded with:
Calm down Mark, I was asleep. But it's nice to know how much you care😘 my practice is over at 8. Why do you ask?
Mark's pov
I was wondering why wit wasn't texting me back.
I was in my live stream with willow and was answering fan questions. Then I got a notification saying that I got a text from Witney.
Pretty wity😍
Calm down Mark, I was asleep. But it's nice to know how much you care😘 my practice is over at 8. Why do you ask?
I didn't want to tell Witney what I was doing so I said back:
Just wondering. Why do you care?😏
Witney's pov
Why does Mark always do this? I just want to know why he is asking me something and can't even tell me a reasonable answer.
I respond to Marks text:
Can't a girl just know why her boyfriend is being so secretive?
---------------------------------------------------
Later that day... Still Witney's pov
I was pulling into the parking lot of dwts. I was happy when I saw Marks car here because that means I can try to get the secret out of him.
I walked into the kitchen to get some water. I saw Lindsay and Jenna sitting on the counter. I still had 10 minutes till me and Chris actually started so I joined them.
"How's you and Mark going so far?" Asks Jenna
"We've only been dating for a day! But since you asked he's keeping this secret from me and it actually starting to really bother me. Is that crazy or am I just over exaggerating?"
Lindsay quickly responds " wit I don't think Mark would hide something from you, or even get close to cheating on you."
" Then what do you think he's hiding from me?" I said back
"Well maybe he would like to take you out for dinner and wanted to keep it a secret." Jenna said.
Mark then walked in and said, " wow wit your friends are really good at guessing!"
I just smiled as he got closer to me.
When he was right in front of me he said
" So Witney would you like to go out to dinner tonight?"
"Yes mr. Ballas it would be a pleasure." I said in a British accent.
He then leaned in and out lips collided. If Jenna and Lindsay wouldn't have been sitting right there staring at us we probably would of had a make out sesh just like last night.
When we parted Lindsay was saying "awwww" and Jenna was a little more disgusted at what she had saw with saying "ewwww"
Me and Mark just laughed at the different reactions. We walk out of the kitchen holding hands. In the hallway he pins me up against the wall.
"I'll pick you up at 9 beautiful"
"Ok I'll see you then handsome"
He kissed me once again then we went back to the room our partners were in to finish practicing.
----------------------------
Ok so I'm pretty happy with this chapter.
When I say pretty I mean totally, completely proud. So when picking contact names I literally searched on google "things that rhyme with Witney" and even though pretty didn't rhyme with Witney I really wanted to put that in there. Byeeeee
-Jensen🐢