Making out

I'm so happy about this story so far and if your reading it then thank you so much!
---------------------------------------------------
Witney's pov
When Mark leaned in I kissed him back. I think we both wanted to stop but we just couldn't. I know I couldn't because his lips are so kissable.
When we parted we were both looking into each other's eyes.
"Witney I didn't mean to do that. Please forgive me?"
Awwww he's so caring towards me. As I kept my stare in his eyes I leaned in to kiss him.
Next thing I know I'm sitting in his lap while he sits in the drivers seat of my car. STILL MAKING OUT!!!!!
My mind kept telling me to stop but it felt so good to kiss somebody that passionately. To make it even better that somebody was Mark Ballas.
I mean we have to stop kissing at some point don't we?
Mark's pov
I have to get some air but I don't want to stop this make out sesh. So I do what any guy would do and go for her neck. Witney immediately responds with a moan.
"Maaark"
Literally I can't wait to do this big time with Witney but I know now is not right for either of us.
I part from her neck and look into her eyes
"Witney I don't want to take that from so quickly. I didn't know if you even wanted to go that far and I still pushed you into it. I'm sorry babe. I'll see you tomorrow."
Witney's pov
I almost fainted when Mark said that. It was so cute and I totally agreed with him.
"I completely agree with you Mark. You are my boyfriend and I do like you a lot but we're just not that ready for each other."
Mark gave me a big hug and told me goodnight. The walked to his own car.
When I got back to my apartment that I shared with Lindsay, for now, I got into my bed. I started thinking what my future would be like if I really did marry Mark.
Two little girl and a boy. All of them could dance beautifully. Plus a crazy imagination of their fathers. Live in a big house, well at least big enough for our dog to run around in.
The girls, Cairlyn and Cassie, would both have blonde hair like mine.
The boy, Ryan, would have a light brown hair, a mix between Mark and I.
Wow my life with Mark would be amazing!!
I then fell asleep thinking more of what would happen with my future.