Season 21 partners

Wow already season 21!!! But I said 6 months and that means August so they would be announcing who is on the show by now! I think
-------------------------------------------------
Witney's pov
Today we are finding out our season 21 partners! I'm so happy to meet them for the first time. I woke up the usual way, next to Mark. I looked over at his perfect body. Yeah we finally decided that we both want to be ready for each other. So I sleep in what I had been for the last week.(last chapter.) Then Mark sleeps in sweat pants most of the time. I'm actually starting to get used to it. I looked to see what time it was, 8:30. We have to be there at 10 to meet new people, we have 2 and a half hours. I start kissing Mark all over his face. I knew he was starting to wake up cause I saw a smile creep upon his face. Mark gets up and tackles me so I'm on bottom.
"Good morning beautiful" he says while tickling me.
"Hey Mark" I said through the laughter. He stops after about a minute. He was laying on top of me, but I pushed him off. He was running his hand through my hair. I would touch his hair but it's his most prized possession.
"Ready to meet your partner today?" I asked excited
"Yeah but not as excited as you." He said back laughing. I got out of bed to start making breakfast with Marks help.
"Wit I need you to get..." He said pointing to where everything is that I didn't know.
"Ok so now wit you can mix these together" he said pointing to the bowl with a lot of things in it. I started mixing it all and Mark came up behind me and whispered sweet things in my ear.
I turn around and smash my lips into his. We kept kissing and kissing... Mark then lifted me up on the counter in the kitchen. We separated our lips and starred into each other's eyes. I looked deeply into his brown, dark eyes.
Marks pov
I looked into Witney's beautiful blue, light eyes. I really hope our kids have her eyes and not mine. Witney turned back around and finished mixing. I started to make the food and Witney watched me for the first couple times then she tried and failed. We finished and sat at our table.
"Sorry about the mess I made" she said disappointed.
"It's fine wit you can't get anything on your first try" I said soothing her. We finished our food and I started cleaning up the kitchen. Witney went in our room to get a shower. I guess some people came in and fixed our water because both are now warm. I go into our room and see Witney wrapped in a towel with water still dripping from her hair. I loved seeing her like this she looked so beautiful, no makeup on and her hair not done all pretty, she was natural and she looked beautiful in it. I got my shower then came out and put some clothes on. I put on some black pants and a white t shirt, then I added a blue bandana. I walked out and saw Witney in white high rise shorts, a pink crop top, and pink heels. Her legs looked so long in that. It was already 9:30 so we left and got to dwts at 9:50. I was starting to get more nervous. I hope Witney doesn't get paired with a boy around her age. I also hope I don't either. We walked in hand in hand and headed to the producers room. Everyone was in there except for Val, Derek, and Allison. When they all got here the producers told us which room our partner is in and when we get to go in. I found my name
Mark Ballas
Studio 5 @ 10:30
Then I read Witney's
Witney Carson
Studio 7 @ 10:30
I walked back over to Witney and told her when and where.
"Ok so if you have one at 10:30 then you can go to your studio." The producer said. Me and Witney walked out we got to studio 5. I pinned her against the wall.
"I promise even if there is a girl in there my age I won't let her come between us" I said making sure she knew.
"I can agree to those terms" she said back. I kissed her fully on the lips and told her bye. I walked in on a girl singing really good. She turned around and it was Camila from 5th harmony. Knowing from their performances here, she can dance.
Witney's pov
I'm happy Mark said something to keep us together because no one can separate us. I walked into studio 7. Standing there was Dylan O'Brien I went up to him and hugged him.
"Hi I'm Witney Carson" I said
"I'm Dylan O-"
"You don't have to tell me I know who you are"
"So how old are you Witney"
"I'm 21"
"Oh wow I'm 23 I didn't know we were that close in age... So what's our first dance?"
"Oh we have a quickstep, it's gonna be really hard to do at first but I think you can get it."
We practiced for another 2 hours then we walked to the kitchen together. We got there I Mark and his partner were in there. I ran up to him.
"Mark" I said jumping into his arms. He caught me and started spinning me around. He placed me back down.
"Hey beautiful, how's your practice going"
"Good my partner is Dylan O'Brien."
"Wow cool, my partner is Camila Cabello."
"Wow this season is going to be awesome" I said in shock. Both me and Dylan walked back to our practice.
"Is Mark your boyfriend"
"Yeah we've been dating for 6 months." I said happy
Dylan's pov
I was pissed when Mark called her beautiful. Well she is beautiful but I want to call her that, not him. When I asked Witney if she was dating him I hoped she wouldn't have said what she did. I was sad, Witney was beautiful and I wanted her to be mine, she was so nice, an amazing teacher, and she had an awesome life ahead of her, without Mark in it.
Marks pov
I love Witney and I will fight for that girl, I'm not losing her to some stupid guy. Tonight is Derek's party, he always has a party for everyone on dancing with the stars that season. Me and wit both changed. Witney changed into a highlight yellow and black 2 piece skater dress. As I got into some jeans, a dress shirt and put a bow tie on. We got to Derek's house and started dancing. In the kitchen I could see Dylan by himself. Witney was dancing with all of her friends so I walked over to him.
"Hey Dylan"
"Hey Mark"
"So um do you like have a thing for my girlfriend?"
"What are you gonna do if I say yes" he said back. I started getting mad, then Witney came beside me.
"What are you guys talking about?" She asked smiling
"Oh nothing wit, just how awesome this seasons gonna be" Dylan said. Then another song came on.
"Wit would you like to dance?" I asked her
"Of course Mark" she said excited.
We get on the floor and started dancing really close to Witney.
"Mark why are you pushing yourself on me?"
"I don't want anything to happen to you like last time baby" I say back with concern
"Ok" she said and started pushing herself back on me. She was really turning me on, really! I wasn't planing to do it at Derek's house but if I have to I know which room to choose. Witney said she wanted to again a couple days ago. I turned Witney around so we were facing the same way. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in towards me.
"Witney do you want to do it here" I whispered in her ear. She turned back around to look at my face. She nodded approving of what I just said. I walked over to Derek while holding Witney's hand.
"Derek which room"
"What do you mean which room"
I pull Witney next to me. "Which room"
"Oh ok um idk master"
I started walking up stairs with Witney holding my hand. I think a lot of people saw us walking. I went to take the last step but I feel something pulling my arm down. Dylan was pulling Witney from my arm.
"Your not gonna hurt this girl" he said trying to be strong
I pulled Witney into my arms.
"Didn't someone tell you I've done this before with her" I pick Witney up carry her gently into Derek's room.
"Mark maybe we should just do this at home if people are going to bother us the entire time"
"Your right baby we should"
We walk back downstairs with Witney still in my arms. We go out to our car and drive to the apartment.
We all know what happened then...