Night

Literally the shortest chapter ever😊
--------------------------------------------------
Witney's pov
I was so happy that Shirley liked me. Mark looked exhausted so I walked over to sit with him on the couch.
"So did you have a good day?" Mark said looking at his phone.
"Yeah I'm guessing it was better than yours" I responded. I placed my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Well your right, I didn't have an awesome day. But if you did then I'm happy."
"Mark what happened today that was so bad, your mom likes me a lot this is an amazing day."
"Witney I know pretty much everything except that sucked today. Witney I really wanted to meet my mom at the restaurant."
"Why is that such a big deal?" I asked confused
"Witney that place is really special to my family. When I was a teenager my dad told me to propose to the girl I love there, because the music is always perfect, there's a dance floor, and the food is amazing. Witney I was going to invite your parents to eat dinner with us."
"Mark you were actually going to propose tonight?" I asked surprised
"Don't be so surprised wit, I loved you for awhile now. But tonight when my mom kept making me get embarrassed, I realized that maybe 6 months isn't enough time.... I think we should wait at least a year. Do you agree with me?"
"Mark when you ask me to marry you its your decision. No matter the time though I'll always say yes" I said looking into his eyes. Mark brought his face right up against mine. Only thing stopping our lips from touching was our foreheads.
"I love you Witney"
"I love you too Mark, and yes a year is perfect"
I closed my eyes and we unconnected our foreheads for our lips to connect. We parted and looked into each other's eyes.
"What did my mom tell you before she left"
"Nothing just that she wants us to stay together forever, because we'll make beautiful children"
"Gosh my mom is weird she actually tells people that even if they're not dating."
Mark kissed my forehead then got up.
"I'm going to bed baby I'm really tired"
I got up and followed him. I walked in the room to find Mark changing. I went to my closet and grabbed my pajamas. I started undressing. I stopped for a second realizing that I'm stripping for Mark. Mark was laying on the bed staring at me.
"Sorry wit I'll stop its not very nice of me"
"Um ok" I responded with embarrassment. We can't even look at each other in just some clothes. I decided to only put on some shorts and I put my sports bra on then jumped in bed. Mark looked at me confused.
"Why are you wearing only that. Not that I don't mind it"
"Well it's hot in California and I think we need to get comfortable with each other if we are getting married at some point."
"Ok" was all Mark said before he wrapped his hands around my waist. I felt his warm hands on my stomach. Mark leaned over my back so he could see my face.
"I love you Witney Capri Carson" he whispered in my ear.
" I love you more Mark Alexander Ballas." I whispered back. Mark leaned down and kissed my cheek. I was so happy his was mine forever.