CHAPTER 3

"Aren't you tired, Haechi? " Minjoo asked the little girl while breathing heavily from all the running she had while chasing the child. Really, she didn't know that kid was a fast runner.

Haechi who doesn't show any signs of being tired, shook her head while smiling widely,

"Haechi is no tired. " the little kid spoke, shaking both of her head and hand. "Tired is only for old people. "

Ouch.

Minjoo coughed from what Haechi had said.

Am I that old?

"So come on, auntie! Let's go up there. " Haechi says, dragging her aunt while pointing towards the long stairs that leads to a temple.

Minjoo almost collapsed just by looking at it. She took a deep breath, thinking of an alternative way to make the kid enjoy and not just by running around and stuff.

"But aunt is already tired, Haechi. Can we rest a little? "

The little girl pouted, her smile fading as she slowly looked down. And that made Minjoo feel guilty. She crouched down to Haechi's level and lifted her chin.

She smiles sweetly. "What about this? We go buy ice cream and go to another pretty place? "

And just like what she expected, the girl's eyes widened with delight. Her brown orbs sparkling as her lips tugged upwards as she smiled widely.

"Ice cream?! "

Minjoo nodded. "Yes, vanilla ice cream, isn't that your favorite? "

Haechi nodded instantly, still smiling widely. Minjoo chuckled seeing her niece being happy with just a mere mention of ice cream.

At least ice cream worked with her, I don't have to endure running around chasing her everywhere.

They went to the nearest ice cream and just like what Minjoo promised. She bought herself a cookies n cream and a vanilla flavor for Haechi. They sat on an available table in the corner, just beside the glass wall.

"Where do you want to go next after this? " She asked but the little girl just shrugged her shoulder in an adorable way causing Minjoo to break into a smile.

"What about let's go see some fish? "

"Fish? "

She nodded. "You know, a place where you'll see a lot of different fish. " she answered, referring to one of the tourist spot in Busan.

She knew Haechi would love to be there. Hence her aunt, Haechi's grandmother, told her Haechi loves going there.

Minjoo just visited that place once and it's really been a while. So she would love to go there again, for the second time.

Haechi's eyes widened. "Inside the ocean?! "

Ocean?

Minjoo chuckled but nodded nonetheless. She couldn't help but to smile to her niece's overwhelming cuteness.

So after a few minutes of being in the ice cream shop that feels like hours for the kid, Minjoo decided to finally take Haechi to the famous aquarium in the town.