CHAPTER 25

Minjoo researched it.

That night after seeing them, after seeing her, she researched about that certain story in history. Because she is confused. No, she is beyond confused because she doesn't understand a thing.

Not a single thing.

Who is she? Why does she look exactly like the 'Jiyeon' in the past? Like she is her duplicate or something?

Sihye have mentioned before that she has some similarities of the girl in the picture frame displayed in her room. And Minjoo knows it, she's aware of it. And that is one of the reason why she believes that she's her reincarnate, she is her in this lifetime.

Besides, why would the universe let her travelled back in time, right?

But the girl she saw that time....

If Minjoo has similarity of Jiyeon, then that girl is exactly look like the girl from the past. The only difference is their hair but the vibe the girl gave just by looking at her from afar.... Minjoo is beyond confused.

That's why she researched about it. She spent that night researching about it.

The story, the characters and what happened to them.

Their is no record of Jiyeon and Jungwon after they 'moved faraway and lived their life'. And Minjoo knew why.

Besides, the universe let her see what truly happened to them. And they didn't had that happy ending just like what was written in history...

But Jungsoo, Jiyeon's brother, the internet has a track of his life, of his record. And there Minjoo found out that the Min has descendants. And they're currently living, still bearing their known surname, the Min.

It's funny because why didn't Minjoo know about this when she was so obsessed of them before?

And the fact that their last descendant has that same name as her....

If Minjoo is still oblivious with the real story of Jiyeon and Jungwon, she would probably smiling like an idiot after her discovers about the Min's descendants. But the thing is , she is no longer the old Minjoo who would kiss their feet, their portraits if she has given a chance to.

There is no pictures in the internet of their descendants, especially her who has the same name as Jiyeon. So Minjoo doesn't know what they look like.

Is there a possibility that it's her who I saw that day?

Minjoo doesn't know because there is no picture, not a single one in the internet of the girl that she could base of.

Because if that's the case.... Then she doesn't know what will happen.

She is already confused but mostly, hurt. She had been through a lot, rock bottom, you could say. Heartbreaks, longings, depressions, name it.

And honestly, this is scaring her.  A lot of what ifs and questions has been present on her mind and she doesn't know how to handle those.

It's overwhelming her to the point that it is suffocating.

And so she texted him. She reached out to him, asking if they could meet because everything is starting to hurt her. And the worst part is, she felt like she doesn't have the right to be hurt, and she doesn't know why.