Could You Be My Moon?

(Michael x Dead!Reader/I'm so sorry about this)

3rd POV

Michael had been sulking for days after his lover's death to Apollyon. He had even shut out Leo because of this. He blamed it on himself for not being able to take care of Y/n, the girl of his dreams. He looked back on all the happy memories he had made with Y/n. They had been together, even while travelling nothing could tear them apart. Even Sucrose (Genshin Impact's Sucrose), Y/n's older sister, had tried to cheer her little sister's boyfriend up. Thinking back, he saw the time when he confessed. 

Flashback...

"So, what's going on Michael?" Y/n asked with her usual sassy tone. Unlike Sucrose, she was confident and sassy. "Well, ever since you taught me how to play the guitar, I made a song for you." The brunette boy smiled taking out the guitar his crush bought him. 

I'm sitting in this starry night
Waiting for the brightest light
I try to hide my fears inside
Crying tears and blur my mind
(Could you be my moon?)
I like the way you hide in the sky
(Hey you)
Could you be my moon, tonight?
I'm listening to your dreamy sounds
And drowning in this airy clouds
Look upon a thousand stars
(While I)
See you spinning towards Mars
(Could you be my moon?)
Life is simple
Don't make it too complicated
There must be something missing
I wish the stars were out tonight instead of all these clouds
I will be up all night and wait, if I have to
I like the way you hide in the sky
(Hey you)
Could you be my moon, tonight?
I like the way you hide in the sky
(Hey you)
Could you be my moon, tonight?

"Of course I can Michael. I love you." Y/n pecked his cheek as he smiled at her. She didn't race, knowing she would find something else to do, but she continued coming with Michael and Robin on their journey.

Flashback ends...

Sighing, Michael sat on the bed. "I miss you so much my gleaming moon." He whispered, looking up to see the full moon. A tear slipped out of the boy's eye, until he saw your face. It was there on the moon. He was sure of it and smiled.

Finished! I'm not dead! Was not requested, but I do need to get busy. I have created a Pokemon x Reader book so you can check that out on my new account. I would use this one from time to time, when my cousins somehow hack my other account. Please follow CzarinaKahina as that is my alt account. Bye now!

Word count: 416