Walk You Home

Y/n was walking down the streets with her partner, Snowy. The duo was spotted by the one and only Vettel Baskerville. Y/n didn't think to much about him. That is what the girl would have said, but of course, that is a total, big, fat, ugly, lie (Anyone say that they are any of this, I will put a 10 paragraph lecture up that they are not. I assure you, you do not want to read one of those). She was in love with him.

Yet she didn't know he loved her back. She wasn't outgoing and loud, but gentle and quiet. Y/n desired to be a Knight. "Y/n, up for a race?" Vettel approached her. "I don't see a reason not to, Baskerville." She said. The race soon started, and Y/n somehow won. 

"So, how was it working for Destro?" Y/n asked hoping to strike a conversation. "I used to think it was fun, seeing other racers lose, but now, I feel a little guilty for it. Either way, I'm still determined to beat Jin." Vettel replied glancing at Y/n. They soon arrived at the track, starting the race. 

Time skip the race cause I have school...

After the race, the two decided to hang out. "Wanna get some ice cream?" Y/n asked, looking over at Vettel. "Why not." He shrugged, walking to the 

They had gotten to know each other much better than they once did. At the same time, their feelings for each other enhanced. They wanted to stay with each other forever but could not. "Goodbye Vettel." Y/n smiled walking away. She was about to walk away, until Vettel grabbed her hand and pulled her into a kiss.

It was a very bold move indeed. He's only lucky that Y/n feels the same way. The (h/c) haired girl kissed him back blushing. Kissing right under the sunset sky. Very convenient. How do you think it happened? Maybe it was just the author being bored and wanted something cliché. 

The two parted, still wanting more. Unfortunately, there is this dumb*ss, m**********g, sh*t eating, thing that puny mortal humans need. Oxygen. Very unfortunate. 

 Now, back to the story. "I've loved you since the start, Y/n. Will you be mine?" He asked the young girl, who he had fallen in love with. "I love you too Vettel, of course I would." Y/n smiled at him, as he hugged her. "I'll walk you home."

I went for two months without publishing anything. This is an apology. It's so short though I can't stop laughing. I stayed up till 4:11 a.m. and woke up at 9:12 a.m. so yeah. Byeeeeeeee