8. Taken care of

Here we sloooooowly go babes xxx

---

You're flattered at the little excitement you see in his eyes. So he is interested.

You walk over to him slowly, strutting, since its one of the things you can do best.

He sits down on your brown leather sofa and leans back, keeping his hands on his lap, legs shut.

He looks small like that.

"Lieutenant..." you purr as you come closer.

"Nah luv...We don't bring that 'ere..." he growls back

You don't lose your cool this time and are now standing right in front of him.

"Just call me Simon, alright?"

"Simon it is then, beautiful name."

You slowly get on your knees.

He rolls his eyes but in a rather sweet manner and starts stroking your hand thats now resting on his right thigh with his index finger.

"What should i call you tonight?"

"Well usually people call me Pearl..."

You both keep eye contact and that alone causes some wetness in your silk panties.

Keep your cool.

You now rest your other hand on his left thigh and stroke upwards towards his belt.

"Hard workin' girl aren't ya..." he breathes out quietly.

You smile and start to play with his belt, slowly opening it.

"Putting on a private show just for me..."
"Well, since you missed my other one..."

You now unbutton his jeans.

"...now, since it got me here, seems like I did the right thing..."

Fuck, you couldn't get enough of his raspy voice.

Pulling down his zipper.

"Let me take care of you now..." you whisper as you slowly pull down his pants, a pair of black tight underwear and some big, muscular thighs right in front of your face.

The light in your living room is subtle, gloomy, just how you liked it. You look at the bulge in front of you and now wish for the first time that you could make out more than just the bit your lighting allows you to see.

Suddenly, Simon grabs your wrist and moves you up, standing up himself whilst doing so.

"I'd much rather take care of you, sweet girl..."

You did not expect that. Are you dreaming right now? Is this a joke?

"Oh, is that so-" you gasp as he moves his hands around your waist, slowly moving down to your ass and giving it a good squeeze.

His masked face is next to yours. You feel the warmth of his breath on your neck.

"Yeah, you heard right. I've been watching you tonight. And i liked what I saw. But you must be exhausted, love. Let me take care of you tonight. Give you what you deserve."

NOW HOLD ON A SECOND.
You feel like you're about to cry at these words. Wow. When was the last time someone said something so...hot and...caring to you?

Your eyes are getting teary. Fortunately, he moves his head down just now, giving you some time to wipe your eyes and take a shallow breath. Stay calm. Play it cool.
He kisses your collarbones and looks back up at you again, closer to you than he's ever been.

You smile and nod, your smile quickly turning into a big one.

You're so very exhausted, you can't remember the last time your mind was quiet, your body didn't hurt, your heart able to rest for a minute.
Even with the occasional one night stands, it was never the relief you were lookin for. Quick fucks, followed by quick goodbyes. Thats it. Simons words were literal music in your ears.

He grabs your waist again and picks you up with an ease you've never experienced. Like you weigh nothing to him. You're in heaven.

"Bedroom was...this way? Or..." he mutters as you move your tired legs around his hips. You nod and point towards your dark bedroom.

He makes it look so easy. Carrying you and walking with his jeans still down to his knees.