Wow I Didn't Expect That

The next few weeks were horrible Ali was so moody it was pure hell then to make it even better I've been really moody lately. Paul and me keep getting in fights because Ali is always complaining which leads to Paul complaining to making me complain its horrible and then there's Embry Peyton and Seth the happy bunch while we're the moody ones.

I was getting soup for Ali when I smelled the soup I almost threw up I actually dropped the pot and ran to the bathroom.

After puking for awhile Ali gave me one of her pregnancy tests since I had two possible reasons that I could be pregnant. I took the test and what would you know it was positive. Great how am I suppose to tell Paul.

Paul was on patrol so he wouldn't get back till much later I talked to Ali and Peyton about it they were so excited especially Ali since she said and I quote. " yah I'm not the only pregnant bitch around here."

After a few hours it was around 11 pm when Paul walked in the door and I was sitting on the couch like I do every night for him.

"Hey babe." He said kissing me while he sat down beside me.

"Hey I need to tell you something" I said facing him

"Yeah babe." He said looking confused

"I'm pregnant." I said

"Wow I didn't expect that." He said smiling

"We'll are you happy?" I asked

"Yeah I'm defiantly happy I might have a little me or a little you I'm over excited." He smiled

That made me smile that had to be the only real smile I had all day.

The next day we got up and went to the doctor to see how far along I am and what a surprise I'm already 2 months and I just now found out.

"Since I'm a shapeshifter does my pregnancy go faster?" I asked Paul

"Nope." He smiled

"Shit."I said

He chuckled and surprise he is really clingy now great right not really just kidding I love it and he got off patrol and everything I'm loving this pregnant thing so far.