Battle Of Sexes Part 1

Today is the first day of battle.

Us girls were in my bedroom since they all spent the night last night the guy's were all at Sam's.

"Girls if we're going to win this we're going to have to do what we do best..." I said pausing for a dramatic effect.

They all looked at me waiting for the answer.

"Show off our bodies to an extreme Leah you distract Jacob, Kim you distract Jared, the rest distract their imprint I got paul and Leah do you think you could distract Quill also?" I asked asking her to see if she was okay with it.

"Yeah as much as it will disgust me I'll take one for the team." Leah said fake gagging

We all laughed at her expression she had on her face when she said it.

We all got dressed for the day they were all similar I was wearing a shortsleeve v-neck that was tight and just made my boobs look amazing short shorts that showed my legs big time. Everyone wore the same thing but different colors.

I pulled my hair in a bun and left a strand of hair on each side curling it leaving my face clear of makeup since we're going to be doing activites today.

"You look hot?" Ali said

"Thanks now where's my one bandana with the sparkles it represents my captain skills?" I asked looking around my room

I found it on my nightstand I quickly put it on my head and we were all out the door going to our training area in the woods.

I pulled into the area in my 4-door truck most of the girls we're in the back.

All the guys were shirtless oh they're good.

But once we got out of the truck all of them we're jaw dropped.

"Hi boys?" I said innocently standing with the girls

"Cheaters," Jared said

"We not cheating we're just using our bodies to advance." Kim interjected

"What have you done to my sweet innocent angel?" Jared asked

"She joined the dark side." I said with an evil grin

"Is anyone else strangely turned on about that?" I heard Paul whisper to the guys.

"So what are we starting with?" Peyton asked

"Well Peyton what do you want to start with?" Embry asked Peyton stepping forward winking about to walk over to her while she flirted back as part of our plan Jared stopped Embry though.

"Guys do you see that the girls are already getting to us we gotta keep strong and we're starting with the 10 mile jog." Jared said

"What." Emily and Kim screamed I kinda forgot they were human when Jared and I came up with the challenges.

"Humans sit this out." I said Kim and Emily went over to where the Billy and Sue and my Aunt Joy was since there the judges.

We all lined up ready to start the race.

"GO." Billy yelled we all took off running the boys were slightly ahead when we reached the 3 mile mark.

That's when our plan fell into place.

Ali fell to the ground holding her ankle.

"OWWWW." She screamed gaining everyone's attention we all stopped the guys rushed over to her Peyton and I ran off as we kept going laughing our plan worked.

Leah stayed back with Ali as the guys helped her up they turned around for a second and Ali and Leah took off running leaving them dumbstruck as they just got played by a couple of girls.

Leah and I reached the 9 mile mark and no one was behind us we ran till we got back to the starting point winning for the girls.

GIrls 1- Boys 0 we're so going to win this.