Mad

The next day I got dressed and walked over to Emily's house Paul was in there and I walked right past him.

"Sorry no whores allowed." Paul said

"Sorry there's no dicks allowed either." I snapped back

"Whore." Paul said

"Dick." I mimicked

He glared and I glared right back.

"So you're done sucking Embry's face to actually talk now." Paul said

"Shut the fuck up Paul." I yelled

Embry right then walked in and everyone was looking at him I ran past Paul but he caught me pushing me behind him as he charged at Embry who booked it out the door.

I ran in front of Paul again and tried pushing him back.

"Don't please don't Paul don't hurt him." I said trying to push him back

"Get out of my way Ateara I'm not playing games with this dickhead." Paul said trying get around me

"Stop." I yelled

Sam and Jared were trying to hold back paul while I even tried to help.

My eyes welded up with tears as I pleaded for him not to hurt him.

Finally he calmed down and Embry was long gone probably back home. I walked outside Emily and Sam's trying to keep calm because I was on the edge too.

Paul came out after me.

"Brooke." He said from behind me I turned around and slapped him really hard across the face that it echoed through the area and it hurt my hand as well wonder what his face is feeling.

"Brooke." He warned looking at me after he held his cheek for a second.

"Fuck you Lahote." I said walking back to my house.

I got there and noticed Quil wasn't there so I had no one to talk to about what happened.

I decided to take a shower to cool off once I was done with that I noticed I had school tomorrow joy.

Embry called me and we decided to be friends since Paul was gonna kill him I was pissed but you know safety right.

The rest of the day I didn't go to Sam's or even associate with the pack other than Quil when he came home.

The next day I got ready for school and instead of hanging in front of the school with the pack I got out of my truck and walked right past the pack heading to go into the school.

"Aren't you gonna stand with us?" Quil asked

I just kept walking ignoring there constant attempts to talk to me.

I got in the class room and talked to some of my friends. When the pack came in.

"Thanks for standing with us." Embry joked I laughed while Paul glared

"So I see you and Paul didn't kill each other." I said to Embry

"Yeah I guess not but see him looking at us I'm not allowed to speak to you." Embry said holding in a laugh

"Who cares I can and will talk to anybody I want so did he say anything about my slap I did to him?" I asked laughing

"Yeah he said it hurt like hell oh and he said some other stuff but really I can't talk about that." Embry laughed the teacher came in and class started the rest of the day dragged on like usual.

At the end of the day I was so happy because I just wanted to go home and relax.

I finally made it to my truck but the bad thing the pack beat me there.

"Move." I said

"We're good." Jared said

"I'll ask one more time nicely move your fucking asses now..... Please." I fake smiled

They still didn't move I sighed in annoyance.

"Get out of my way now before I choke you with your own hands." I said

Most of them moved but paul was still in front of me.

"Instead of chocking you I'll run you over without a regret or I could always slap you again." I said he moved out of the way finally I got in and drove off quickly.