chapter 7

after 3 days students found an old house in the forest, and of course they decided to throw a party. and brandon and i decided to join them. yeah brandon and i got really close, he is not as jerk as i thought he was.

so we wen to the party together. after a while we got separated. i couldn't find him anywhere but i didn't really mind. i started drinking. i drank a lot. like a lot. then this one guy came up to me. he was tall and was wearing glasses. he had long brown hair.

"heyyy." he looked like he was drunk too.

"hey" i smiled " whats up?"

"nothing and you?" he looked really mesmerizing "im charlie. wanna dance?"

of course i said yes i can't miss the opportunity of dancing with a really attractive guy. we went to dance. he showed off his moves. he was really funny. we drank some more and after some time of talking he kissed me. then he took me into an empty room and we started making out. after a while someone opened the door. it was brandon. his face got blank after he saw me. he ran away. for some reason, i pulled out of the kiss and chased after him but he was gone.

i decided to leave. i didn't wanna get in trouble. i got back to the tent hoping brandon would be there. i was wrong. i decided to go sit down near the lake and think.

------------------------

BRANDON POV

why was he making out with that charlie or whatever his name is? is he going insane? but why am i even mad at him. its not like i love him or anything....right? the party was crowded and i hated the fact that i hated almost everyone there. i drank some more when i felt like i was going to fall. i decided to go to some empty room to take a break from everything that was happening there. i sat down on the floor leaning my back against the door when i realized i was crying. there were tears coming down my cheeks and i didn't know why. i was over chase. i really was. then why was i crying? i kept drinking and drinking to the point where i could barely walk. then i don't remember anything.

------------------------

CHASE POV

whats wrong with him? why did he get mad at me for kissing charlie? why would he get mad? i mean he is the player one not me. what has gotten with him. he always gets angry for no reason. just like the time i went on a date with jaden. but most importantly, what is wrong with me? what has gotten into me? why am i making out with everyone i know i never liked? i act like a little kid who is trying to prove they are cool. but thats not the person i am. i changed so much. i miss the person i was when i was a kid. the old me who never cared about what people thought of him. the one who only cared about the moon and his best friend. i dont want to be the person i am right now. i have to do something about it. the old chase would be ashamed if he saw me right now.

the moon looked beautiful that night. it was there when i arrived. like it had been waiting for me. i was drunk but i knew i would remember brandons face after he saw me. i mean- how can i forget it, i have never seen him like that.

i went back to tent. the 10 minute walk felt like forever. it was about four in the morning when i got there. i decided to sleep but i only fell asleep after sun came up. brandon did not come to tent that night. which was weird but i thought he was still having fun at the party.

------------------------

the next morning everyone was talking about me. i didn't know why and no one was telling me. then i tried looking for brandon but i failed. he wasn't anywhere to be seen. then i decided to go ask katie what had happened.

BRANDON POV

shit. i messed up. chase is going to find out about everything. but i was drunk and everything was an accident. how did i manage to fuck a dude which i didn't even know, and then call him by my friends name, which i dont even like. im so fucked up. everyone knows about it now. everyone found out, and chase will too. what am i supposed to tell him after that? i know he's going to want to talk about it and i dont even blame him. GOSH WHY AM I SUCH AN IDIOT!!!!!

i stood there next to the lake and yelled at myswlf like it was going to make anything better. the school group chat was already talking about me and i didn't even want to know what would they do if they saw me. i decided to stay here until it got dark and then i would go back to the tent. what was the point of hiding anyways? they all knew that i fucked up. that bastard told everyone. shit what am i supposed to do?

------------------------

CHASE POV

i went to ask katie about why was everyone talking about me. after looking for her for a while i found her.

"hey katie" i smiled

"hey....chase" she looked bad.

"are you okay?" i asked

"yeah im fine" she said "how are you?"

"im fire" i said "sooo.....how does it feel like being jadens roommate?" i smirked

"terrible" she said "im fighting the urge of choking him everyday"

i laughed at that. "so katie...." her eyes widened like she knew what i was going to ask her about "why is everyone talking about me?"

"oh they are?????" she pretended to be shocked "i had no ideaa"

"katie you are a horrible liar you know?" i said "what is going on"

"it will be better if you don't hear it from anyone. but i know someone will say it so i am going to tell you before someone else does"

"sureee......" i was getting worried. did i do something that i do not remember?

"so basically brandon had sex with someone at the party...." she said.

"and what does that have to do with me?" i was so confused.

"brandon accidentally called him by your name....." she said after a long pause.

"he- he what?"

"he accidentally called him chase."

"shit" i was fucking shocked. i had no words. how did he mess that up??? did he think he was having sex with me??? but why would he think that???? why did he even have sex at the party??? why my name???i had to talk to him, and i knew where he was hiding.