chapter 2

jaden hopped into my car.

"hey, thanks for picking me up" he looked amazing.i was speechless.

"anytime" i smiled.

"you look awesome" he said after few seconds of staring at me.

"thanks you too." i chuckled "your eyeliner looks good too"

"thanks my friend did it for me" he laughed awkwardly "i really suck at doing eyeliner"

i chuckled. the rest of the ride was pretty cool, we talked about lot of things.

we finally arrived, and i must say i was quite impressed. the place looked amazing.

we sat down near the window

we were waiting for a waitress to take our orders. he finally arrived and guess who it was.
brandon williams. what did i do to deserve this.

"may i take your-" he paused as soon as he saw me " what are you doing here?"

"were here to eat" i said with an annoyed tone "what are you doing here?"

"what does it look like im doing?"he mumbled "i work here"

i chuckled. brandon looked at me like he was ready to kill me.

"is anything funny?" he raised his eyebrows.

look, brandon is a strong dude i didnt really wanna mess with him so i just shook my head in denial. he took our order and left.

"have fun on the date" he said with a smirk while he was leaving. i knew he was about to do some horrible things.

"that was brandon right?" jaden asked.

"yeah, why?"

"what does he have to do with you?" jaden looked confused.

"honestly i dont know he has been like this since elementary school. he just changed, we used to be best friends though"i said

"hes just a typical "popular jock"" he chuckled

we then talked about music, then movies, then brandon brought vine that we ordered. he insisted he would pour it himself. he spilled it all over me. i was furious. he claimed it was an accident but i know it wasnt. i excused myself into the bathroom to clean myself up. no one was there. then i heard the door, and brandon walked in.

"i swear to god if you tell anyone i work here youre dead" he said. i thought i would die right there honestly. "this is just the beginning, im warning you."

"don't expect a tip from me then"i laughed nervously.

"you find this funny right? just wait for what im going to do." he looked furious, and i was really confused. why would he do something like this? i havent done anything to him. this is the first time he acted this way. well you must expect surprises everyday i guess.

i was too happy to care about what happened few seconds ago so i just left the bathroom and went back to the table. jaden looked as handsome as always.

"did you get the stain out?" he asked me with a smile.

"i mean- i tried." i giggled

"you did surprisingly good" he looked at my sweater "i could never"

------------------------
after a few minutes brandon brought our food.

i ordered a salad and jaden ordered a steak.
as soon as i took a bite i noticed something was off. i felt pain in my stomach and it felt like i was about to throw up. i went into the kitchen to ask them if they put wallnut in my salad. turns out they did, and im allergic to nuts. i ordered a salad without wallnuts though. i looked to the corner and saw brandon smirking. before i could do anything i felt horrible and ran to the restroom and threw up. i felt so sick. my cheeks were swollen and i looked like an idiot.

as soon as i got back to the table brandon came up to me.

"you look amazing" he laughed and left.

i was about to kill that dude.

"hey wanna get out of here?" jaden said.

"can we?" i asked.

"of course we can" he smiled.

we paid and left. brandon was waving at me with a smile that i have only seen on serial killers when we were leaving. i knew tomorrow would be horrible at school. brandon probably already told everyone about our date.

"do you wanna go watch the night sky together?" jaden asked.

"sure why not"

he took me to a place outside our city. it was pretty high so we could see the whole city which was really beautiful from up there. we laid on the grass and watched the moon. it looked magnificent, it was a full moon that night and just because our town wasn't that bright the only thing that was shining was the moon.

"i can look at it for hours"

"i was about to say that" i told him

"when i was a child i only found comfort when i watched the moon but no one really understood why. everyone used to say i was overreacting because its just the moon but it isn't just the moon."

this was something i related to a lot. "kids would make fun of me for liking the moon. they used to say "if you're so in love with then it why dont you marry it" i wish i could marry it honestly, i know it sounds weird but i have this memory from childhood about the moon but i dont remember it that well, i just know there was somebody who didn't judge me for liking the moon. as a matter of fact he liked it the same way i did."

i perfectly remembered everything though. that person was brandon. yeah i know no one expects brandon to be that kinda guy who can watch anything other than girls tits for hours but he used to be that kind of person. we used to lay down in his garden on the grass and watch the moon for the whole night, talk about our days, and the childhood "problems" we had. we were together at bad and good times. at kindergarten he used to beat kids up if they ever said something bad about me. one day he just stopped talking to me, i never got to know why, i think it was cause he found better friends when started school.

a buzz on my phone made me realize i had zoned out.

unknown number: hi

chase:who is this?

unknown number: its brandon.

chase: what the fuck do you want?

brandon: i wanted to say sorry.

brandon: i took it too far. i didn't know you would throw up.

chase: whatever.

chase: just stay away from me.

the rest of the night went great. i enjoyed every bit of it.

it was about 1 am when i left jaden at his house.

"text me okay?" he said "we should do this again" he smiled

"sure" i gave him a big smile.

"well, i better get going now. good night. text me when you get home."

"yep i will" i told him " good night jaden"

i fell asleep as soon as i got home and went to bed. i was exhausted. i couldn't wait to tell katie about everything.