chapter 5

after some time everything got back to normal. i mean not really but still. i havent talked to jaden since that day. and brandon said hi to me once. thats all. at least he stopped picking on me.

i was grabbing a book from my locker when suddenly katie approached me.

"sooo are you coming to the party?"

"what party?" i asked

"you dont know about party that were all invited at? the one thats gonna be in slutty sarrah's mansion? you actually are a boomer chase do you know that?"

"im not a boomer im just an introvert"

"whatever its the same thing" she mumbled "you must come to the party. dont you dare leave me alone there"

"fine"

"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOUUU"

"ugh whatever"

------------------------
im going to a party i guess. everyone will be there so i guess i must wear something nice.
i definitely didn't pick clothes that i randomly picked.

anyways, heres what i will wear:

i know its not really made for parties but it will work

------------------------

we arrived at the party and the house was full of people. everyone was there. the house was giant. there was probably over 30 rooms and it was still full. i went inside and tried to look for katie but i couldn't find her. then i decided to drink some alcohol. i took a shot of tequila, then another one, then another one, to the point where i was too drunk.

i decided to go wash my face in the bathroom. i walked upstairs and tried to look for the restroom. i finally found it and opened the door but as soon as i did i saw brandon making out with some random dude i had never seen. i dont know what it was. but i felt something in my stomach hurting me. i thought it was because i was simply too drunk. but no it was something else. i quickly left the bathroom and ran away. i found an empty room to hide for a while. i realized that i was crying. i dont even know why i was crying. i mean- i dont like brandon, and i dont even know that dude he was kissing so why was i crying?

i decided to just forget about everything and drank more tequila. the flashing lights were making me blind, and i couldn't really breathe because of how many people were in the house. then somehow i was on the dance floor showing off my moves.then i dont remember anything.

------------------------

BRANDONS POV

i went downstairs and i saw chase making out with someone. i grabbed him by his sweater and pulled him out of the kiss. i was angry, really angry, but why? why was i angry at chase? i tried to focus on getting out of the house. we finally got out and i dragged him to my car and made him sit in the front seat. i started my engine and started driving him home. he fell asleep really soon. the moonlight was making his skin sparkle.his fluffy hair was covering his eyes. i dont know how he sees anything honestly.

i decided to bring him to my house cause i didn't want to climb up his house just to put him to bed. i took him up to my bedroom and placed him on my bed.

i decided to climb up on my roof to watch the moon just like i did when chase and i were kids. everything was so familiar, the smell, the wind, the moon. everything except for the fact that chase wasn't with me. only if he knew how much i needed him. how much i missed being next to him. i wish i never acted this stupid. i wish he could forgive me.

when i opened my eyes again it was already morning. someone put a blanket on me. i dont remember bringing it with me. i decided to get inside the house. chase was still there. why was he still here?

"morning."

"hi"

"i made you breakfast" he said "hope you still like fried eggs"

"yeah i do, thanks. how are you feeling after last night?"

"honestly bad."

"you made out with the nerdy thomas"

"I DID NOTTTTT"

"you did" i shrugged "as a matter of fact i think you enjoyed it a lot"

"says who? mr lets make out in the restroom?"

"ugh shut up asshole"

"whatever" he said "i better get going now."

"are you already leaving?"

"yeah why would i stay here with you" he gave me a weird look.

"whatever, bye"

"bye"

------------------------

when i went to school everyone was talking about the party. i walked up to my friends. like everyone else they are also talking about what happened that night. everyone was so drunk so the "popular squad" had a lot of shit to say about them.

"did you see chase???" said sarrah with her annoying pitch. "his dance moves though...it was traumatizing." then she laughed like a psycho.

"i dont think it was that bad" i gave them my honest opinion "he has passion"

"OH MY GOD BRANDON YOURE SO FUNNYYY" sarrah laughed again. "GUYS DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAIDDD???" i hated the way sarrah speak. she was a pick me girl. she always spoke very high pitched even though her pitch was lower than that.

"i wasn't joking but whatever." that made sarrah laugh even more. everyone else just looked concerned.

"yeah, whatever." she said

now chelsea, sarrah's "BFF"(everyone knew both of them talked shit about each other behind their backs) spoke "guys did you see him making out with nerdy thomas????" s
he chuckled.

"YEAH BEST COUPLE EVER" sarrah said

"theres no need to yell sarrah do you know that?" i told her as i rolled my eyes. "chase was drunk, he didn't realize who he was making out with."

"HOW DO YOU KNOW??" sarrah smirked "WAIT ARENT YOU THE ONE WHO TOOK HIM HOME???" she laughed

"yea, i am. so what?" i raised my eyebrows

"why would you take that weirdo???" chelsea spoke again

"dude you are all very stupid, you know? just leave me alone" and i walked away.  we had history so i had to sit next to chase. he wasn't there yet. i sat down and soon enough he arrived.

"hi brandon"

"hey chase" i gave him a smile as he sat down next to me. "are you coming to the camp tomorrow?"

"yeah. katie made me do it.

"thats cool." i gave him an akward smile.

so theres this thing we do in our school evey year. its called camp week. it usually starts at december and lasts for a week. students go to forest or a mountain and they camp.

the rest of the day was boring but i couldn't wait for the next day. i loved the camp week. it was always so fun.