chapter 15

KATIE POV

looks like i finally got my own chapter in this story. but at the worst time possible.

————————————————————————

it was just a normal morning. i was laying on my bed scrolling through social media when all of a sudden i got a text from chase.

chase: katie i have to see you today.

katie: is everything okay???

chase: no. i have to talk to you.

chase: its an emergency.

katie: should i be scared?

chase: probably.

————————————————————————

chase picked me up after an hour as soon as i got into his car and as soon as i saw his face i knew something bad has happened.

"chase tell me whats going on."

"look katie. before i tell you everything you mist promise that it won't change our friendship and the way you see me." he was shaking.

"chase. what have you done?"

"basically will and i were hanging out at brandons place when suddenly brandon had to leave because his friend was drunk and he couldn't get to his home." his voice started shaking too.

"chase get to the fucking point."

"shit okay. i kissed will. will and i made out." and he broke down.

i was too stunned to speak.

"chase.....are you.....are you serious right now?" he didn't say anything. "why would you fucking do that?"

"i don't know. i just couldn't fight the urge." he was sobbing.

"what do you mean the urge?? you love brandon chase. wake the fuck up."

"i am so sorry"

"you must say that to brandon. what are you going to do now?" i tried to stay calm.

"i don't know. will told me to break up with him. i can't even look at him in the eyes right now."

"AND YOU ARE GOING TO DO WHAT WILL TOLD YOU TO DO?" i realised i was yelling. "sorry i didn't mean to yell at you"

"thats okay i deserve it. i don't know what to do katie. i don't even know if i feel anything towards will or brandon."

"chase look. i am not mad at you or anything. i am just very disappointed in you. remember how you used to be. you didn't want to date brandon only because he was a player even though you knew perfectly fine that he truly loved you. you thought that if you dated him he would cheat on you and that was the reason you were holding back. i have known you my entire life and i know that you are not like this. i know that you would not cheat on someone you truly love and i think that you're just trying to get revenge on him. i want to tell you that getting revenge on someone is not the correct thing to do. you must learn how to forgive and forget even though i know that deep down you believe that he hasn't done anything bad. i can't defend you right now chase im sorry you are my best friend but what you did was wrong in every way possible. brandon loves you chase. he really does and you have no idea how hard he tries to get you back. and you did what? you made out with will. who even is he? you dont even know him that well. if he already replaced brandon in your life that means that you're the one without feelings so stop blaming brandon for things you do and stop trying to get a revenge on a wrong person."