chapter 11

this chapter contains adult content❗️❗️❗️

BRANDON POV

after few weeks everything went back to normal. i went back to school, and i actually asked chase to officially be my boyfriend, he said yes of course, i mean, how could he say no to that?

"hey chase" i went up to him and gave him a kiss.

"heyyy" he smiled "how are you?"

"im good,you?"

"im good"

"soo my mother is out of town and im going to be alone for a few days, and i thought maybe you could come over?" i gave him a grin. "we could have a date"

"that sounds romantic" he smirked.

"i will see you at my house then."

"when?" he asked.

"whenever you want to" i winked at him.

"ohhh" he smirked again "okay then sounds good"

————————————————————————

i started getting ready for a date. i decided to wear a formal black shirt and black pants. i slicked my hair back, and put some rings on.

this was my outfit:

at around 6 o'clock my door bell rang

at around 6 o'clock my door bell rang. i opened the door and saw chase standing there. he was wearing an oversized hoodie and baggy jeans.

"hi" he smiled awkwardly "sorry i didn't know we were supposed to dress formally"

"no don't be sorry you dumbass" i smiled and pulled him in for a kiss. "come in"

basically i had this room in my house which we recently added and chase had no idea about it. i wanted to keep it a surprise for him. the room was half made out of glass and we could see the moon perfectly from there. i got everything ready for the date. the table for two with candles. the freshly made high class food (which i made ofc) there also was a couch in the room, and a tv in front of the couch.

i put a blindfold on chase and took him into the room.i sat him down at the table and took his blindfold off.

"woah this is cool" he said after looking at the food.

"look around" i smiled

"what is this place???? when did you- how did you-" he looked shocked "its so beautiful"

i gave him a smile and told him to try the food.

"does this steak have any kind of nuts in it?"

"no im not trying to kill you" i smiled.

"oh okay." then he tried the steak "oh my god it's delicious. where did you get it from?"

"uhh my kitchen?" i said.