chapter 14

a week later brandon and i got back together. i felt guilty though and i dont even know why. i told him that i forgave him but i didn't. to be honest i still had a feeling he was cheating on me. but i love him. more than i love anyone in this world.

on the other hand will and i became close friends. we would hang out all the time and we talked almost every minute. he really gets me.

i haven't heard from sarrah though. she just disappeared. will talked to her and i think he said some horrible things to her so now shes locked up in her house.

things are going well with katie too.

but theres something was bothering me. something that i couldn't talk about with anyone, because i didn't know what it was. it felt like everything was going great but it wasn't . i had no energy and it was hard to get out of bed. brandon asked me to hang out the other day and i promised i would go but i cancelled plans. he keeps checking up on me but i don't say anything.

later that day i heard a knock on my door.

"hey....chase? may i come in?" it was brandon of course.

"sure."

he slowly opened the door and came inside my room.

"hi. its been a while. are you all right?" he pointed at my bed "mind if i sit down?"

"what kind of question is that?"

"i dont know.....chase are you still mad at me?"

"no. of course not. i would tell you if i were."

"are you sure?" he looked concerned.

"yeah."

"it's just- ever since that day everything is different. it fees like you don't fully trust me. will things ever be the same chase?"

"what do you mean different?"

"oh come on chase. you know exactly what i mean. we barely act like a couple anymore. it's been a week since we went back to normal and we only hugged 3 times." he sighed "i wanna know if im the problem or is something going on with you?"

"honestly i don't know brandon. i wish i knew. all i know is that you're not the problem. there is something going on with me, but i don't know what."

"okay then i should get going." he got up

"wait brandon. sit down."

he sat down next to me

"what is it?"

i pulled him in for a kiss. he wrapped his arms around me. i melted in them like i always used to do. i pulled out of the kiss.

"i love you so fucking much brandon."

"i love you more chase." his cheeks started to get red." i have to go now."

"oh...okay then."

he pulled me in for another quick kiss. then got up.

"bye chase. i love you." suddenly he turned around. "im inviting will in a few days wanna join us?"

"yeah sure." i smiled.

"okay then. byee."

"byee" i waved at him.

————————————————————————

a few days later brandon and will texted me to make sure i was going. honestly i didn't want to go but i also didn't want to make them sad so i decided i would go. if only i knew what a big mistake i was making.