Chapter 11

I AM BAAAAAACK!!! I'm so sorry to all my readers and followers that are waiting for the new chaps ahead. I promise I'll be posting more frequently.

Love you guys!!

This chapter is dedicated to ArniSarian Love you girl<3<3

*Jessica POV *

Wide round eyes, slightly open mouth and a wine glass in hand.

That was the physical state my best friend was in when I told him what had happened between Mr.Sexy and me.

"H...HHH.....HE KISSED YOU?! DANIEL, FREAKING, DEXTER KISSED YOU?!" I was now being shacked violently by the shoulders. The wine glasses on the table, Ron was having a meltdown but the fact that HE kissed me. I mean was it that big of a deal? The jerk even took ME by surprise, I didn't want to kiss him or being kissed by him, I didn't even enjoy being kissed by those soft pink lips that tasted like fresh mint and had a slight coffee taste mixed with it...

WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING JESS? SNAP OUT OF IT. YOU DIDN'T ENJOY IT AT ALL. NO WAY! NO WAY! NO WAY!

"Ron stop shacking and yelling out loud you'll wake Kai up. So what if he did kiss me? It's not like I enjoyed it. He caught me off guard. It's not like I'll be seeing him again. I got my stuff and that night was a mistake." I said filling my wine glass up for the third time tonight as Ron re-took his place next me and relaxed in the sofa as I got comfortable again while putting my legs on his lap.

This was our relationship. Let's name it a "relationship-plus" or "Friends with benefits" but without all the sleeping and getting laid with each other. We'd sleep and slept together in the same bed before when Kai was still a baby and we would actually take turns on watching him when he would have woken up during the night but never took it to the next level seeing the fact that he was gay and sure I found him attractive, I mean come on the guy was the model of Calvin Klein underwear for Men, but I never had a crush on him... well maybe I did... In the beginning... until I saw him kissing another guy... *awkward moment*

We spent the rest of the night talking and just relaxing on the sofa. I just told Ron to let go of the subject because nothing will happen and that he won't be able to meet him in person some day. Poor guy he wanted to see the sex lord live for once in his lifetime but he just shrugged and laughed it off saying that after he's modeling career would be over he'll be working as an undercover hot guys photographer... Is there even a job like that? Wouldn't that be like stalking? Oh Ron always ready to bring up good laughs and make me forget about all the problems in my head and life.

Tuesday! New day, new memories.

I woke up at 6am and prepared breakfast for the two most important man and little man in my life. As I was putting everything on the table a Ron walked into the kitchen/dining area with Kai in his arms both of them yelling good morning .

Ron was wearing blue ripped jeans with a white shirt and a black blazer on, He had his ginger hair backed up with some gel which made his bright green eyes pop up and my cutie pie was wearing matching clothes just like his uncle. I rolled eyes seeing how funny they look. If some stranger would see them right now they'll mistake them as father and son.

After all of us enjoyed breakfast together, it was now 7:30am. Ron drives Kai to kindergarten since he's the one who has a car and it's faster to get there than by subway. After kissing Kai on the cheek, giving him his Avengers lunch box and wishing both of them a good day, they went off to start up their day.

It was now 8am. All the dishes were clean and I was all ready to head off to work: Wearing a long high-knee with long sleeves nude colored dress with black blazer on and nude heels to match with the dress.

Taking my bag and keys, I headed out and was greeted by the cold autumn breeze. Clenching my bad and tightening my blazer around me I walked to the end of the sidewalk and waited for a yellow cab.

Suddenly, a black BMW with tinted windows stopped in front of me and some middle age man with a drivers hat on and a black suit got out from the driving passenger seat.

"Hmm excuse me sir, you can't park here, it's a no parking zone, only cabs can stop by the sidewalk." I told the man who was now walking towards me.

"Miss Moore, my name is Clay I'm Mr. Dexter's personal driver and he instructed me to personally get you off to work this morning." he said while smiling.

WWWHHHAT?! He said Mr. Dexter... HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THAT'S PURE AND EVIL! THIS IS GETTING WAY TOO MESSED UP....