Chapter 21

~ Jessica POV ~

Someone is shaking me...
"Jessica wake up."
I opened my eyes realizing I was still in the car, I glanced around me noticing the car is parked.
"Come on let's go", he said without even looking at me as he got out of the car.
I stepped out waiting for him to lead the way.

You may wonder why I'm not panicking at the moment well because we weren't in front of a building so I kind of knew he isn't taking me to his house or a hotel even, which was a good sign.

We were in the park. He was walking next to me, both of us wrapped up in scarfs and jackets. He was close, I could feel his heat warming up my arm that was in his side. He was also so tall, just the way I like guys to be... Wait... Stop saying stuff like that stupid head!!

"My eyes landed on you the minute I saw you that night when you entered my club", I heard him say as we kept on walking side by side. I didn't say anything and he continued: "You were with some friends then you decided to go dance after you drank some shots. Some stupid asshole approached you and started gripping you but I knew you wanted him to stay away from the way you moved so I went down there and made him leave you alone."

Oh so embarrassing, I was deep red avoiding looking at him. I never knew these heels looked so pretty.

"You invited me to dance with me as a way of thanking me."
And suddenly I remembered... everything.

~ Flashback ~
"Thank you handsome stranger. How about a dance? I need to thank you somehow."
I wrapped my arms around his neck before he had the chance of saying anything. His eyes looking at me so sexily. He was wearing a black suit. God I want him. He looks so hot, I don't even know him but I don't care.
I felt his hands going around my hips and holding me tight as his head went down and placed his forehead on mine.
"I know this may sound out of the blue but you really look hot".
And there it was. He smiled at me, making me see his pearly white teeth.
"The same goes to you too babe", he whispered huskily his mouth going to my neck.
Oh god, his lips feel so hot on my neck. I tiltled my head back to give him more access.
~ End of Flashback ~

We were now sitting on one of the benches in the park. Good think it wasn't raining and everything was still dry.

" I remember everything now. But you weren't drunk." I said as I finally looked at him.
He glanced down looking at his hands: "No I wasn't drunk that night but I didn't do anything you didn't want me to even though I knew you weren't in your senses."
At this point I was super angry, I stood up yelling: "How can you take advantage of someone who's drunk like that? You only care about your dick huh? Oh my God this is getting out of hand. I am so confused right now. Mad at you and myself for what happened." I sighed in the end getting tears in my eyes.
"I understand that you think of me like that after what happened." he said calmly.
"Then why did you treat me like that the next day? When you exactly knew I wasn't that kind of girl?" My voice was giving up on me, I knew I was on the verge of crying.
He stood up and made me look up at him as both of his hands rested on both of my cheeks.
"Even though I remembered everything and how much I acted like a 'manhore' that morning... I couldn't stop thinking about you after you left me speechless in the hotel room."
Is he serious right now? I rolled my eyes. Yeah right 'couldn't stop thinking about me' my ass.
"I know you don't believe me but I don't care I am going to keep seeing you Jessica. You are not getting rid of me that easily." And again his lips were back on mine but this time I hugged and kissed him back.

What was this man doing to me?
How twisted is he?

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

My lovely readers!!
There you go "Chapter 22" for you.
Please comment and don't forget to vote, vote and vote.
Thank you so much for your support!!!! You guys are the best <3

Sailor G.