Chapter 31

~ Jessica POV ~

Holly crap! Why now?

-"Ben... Hi."

-"It is you. how have you been Sica?"

'Sica'... that's the nickname he had given me when we were together.

Ben was my first and last boyfriend I had, we were high school sweethearts. Why we broke up? Let's just keep it to ourselves for now.

And before I had realized it I was enveloped in a tight hug.

-"Oh God Sica I was worried sick about you. Why did you leave? What are you doing here?"

I was stuck in my place, unable to move an inch, it's been 3 years... 3 years after that horrible night. He knows and still he has the guts to ask me why I left that place?

And, again, before I had the chance to answer and give him a piece of my mind, I was yanked away by non other, of course, the sexy demon.

-"Mr Dexter, good evening sir. I was just..." Ben trailed off before HE cut him off.

-"Miss Moore has no business with you if I recall. Please keep your hands off of other people's dates Mr Skalzer." HE announced... not in a very friendly way.

-"Date? Sica? You're dating him?"

I was looking back and forth between the two men. Both were tall, handsome, buffed with muscles, good looking and in suits.

I was lost, I couldn't utter a single word. And the next thing I know I was walking away from Ben. I felt the cold wind hitting my face.

-"Get inside Jessica."

I glanced to the side and saw HIM waiting for me to get into the car. But this time it wasn't a limo. It was a sports car. A porsche.

I got inside the car and was now sitting in the passenger's seat next to the driver. HE started driving. Oh God we were going too fast... I want to live... I happen to love my life...

-"God can you slow down? You are gonna get us killed." I practically yelled at him.

-"Oh so now you talk? You were pretty miss goody-too-shoes when we were there. Who is he to you?" HE yelled this time.

-"That is none of your business."

-"Oh from now on it is because you are with me now."

What did he just say?

-"And since when was I with you?"

I saw him smirk...

-"Since our first night together."

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!