Chapter 14

~ Jessica POV ~

Yes... My life is officially R.U.I.N.E.D. I wonder if I can just scream and throw myself out of the bitche's office window and kill myself because ladies and gentlemen I am stuck with a gorgeous, sexy, tall, mean, manwhore that I had to work for until I die.

You may say why I'm saying and I quote "Until I die" because my lovely stupid boss, who of course wasn't going to lose the opportunity of getting millions of dollars in her pockets, made a life long contract with Mr. Manwhore here and assigned me as his personal "designer".

I wonder if I actually should kill myself now... Wait... Oh My God I've gone crazy... I'm actually talking with myself... Stop... OK STOP UGH!!!

While I was having my own mini delima. I glance up and my eyes got caught with those beautiful deep blus eyes. Holly Shit I am actually going to work with this Greek God. If I don't kill myself soon I am pretty sure Ron will have the honors to do so.

"Jessica, hello?? Earth to Jess... Why don't you show Mr. Dexter some of your personal achievements in your office. I'm sure Mr. Dexter has special taste that he wants you to take into consideration when you start your services".
I turned my head to the front after I had realized I've been starring at his eyes that were still looking at me with such emotion?

I nodded my head with a small smile. " Mr. Dexter, if you please just follow me back to my office".

And with that said, he stood up buttoning up his suit jacket as my boss extended her hand: " I hope our services will fulfill your needs of fashion just fine and thank you again for choosing our company. I am sure I am leaving you in good hands".

I rolled my eyes at her words while I turned and started heading towards the door. As my hand was ready to turn the knob of her door, I heard him say: " I am positive your personal services are going to fill my needs just the way I want".

Damn him...