PROLOGUE ☆

ׂׂૢ

ׂׂૢ

You were just lazily sitting on your chair looking through pinterest like spending a normal weekend would, or so you thought. Just as you were about to save a pin the wifi suddenly stopped. You tried refreshing multiple times but it always shows that there is no internet access. Confused, you got up and walked out of your room. 

Casually knocking on your roommate's door. 'Scara??' you say, and the door in front of you opened. 'What?' he says with no interest, 'Did the internet stop working or what? because I can't open pinterest.' you asked. You looked at him, he looks like he was about to say something but hesitates. 

'what, tell me'  

'I might have just restarted it because I couldn't open spotify..'

You were furious. 'SCARA WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME AGHHHH' you shouted frustrated. You're the type of person who just regrets when you lost something good, even if they're the most trivial matters. 

'Well I mean you didn't ask?' he says, with no emotion. This made you even angrier, 'You know what, I'm done with you.' you say huffing a sigh and went back to your room. You didn't really want to do anything else so you took a nap. 

You could even imagine him laughing at you when he closed his firm wooden doors shut. You decided to stop thinking and let sleep embrace you that day.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ * ˚ ✦ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

That afternoon you woke up because you felt extreme hunger starting to catch up on your stomach. So you decided to grab a glass of water to freshen up. Just then, you noticed a faint smell of burning from the kitchen. 'Oh god what is he doing.' you thought. When you got out of your room you were met with a horrid scene.

Your my melody handkerchief was burning, next to it was a pot filled with god knows what. 

Your ran like hell and retrieved your pink handkerchief and quickly turned on the sink as the fire was extinguished you sighed out of relief. You grabbed a glass of water like your previous intention and proceeded to bang on HIS door. 'Scaramouche. I don't even want to know what your intentions today were but I think I deserve an apology.' You said and the door was open. 

'Y/n what did I do again to upset that pretty little mind of yours.' He scoffed. At this point you could only breathe like a normal person would. Contaminated with anger you pointed at your handkerchief and made him see what he actually had done. 

His eyes were drawn from you to the handkerchief and lastly on his pot of soup. You were on the verge of actual tears. That was your favorite handkerchief and you'd always put it neatly on the drawers for your use. He looked at you and sighed 'Uhm..' , 'I don't even want an apology from you anymore.' you shouted back as you rushed back to your room and closed the door. 

When you got inside you let yourself lay on your bed. A few minutes later you hear a soft knock on your door. You didn't even feel like answering him anymore, you tried to be so hard to be a likeable roommate and this is what you get? You really just didn't want to do anything associated with him anymore. 

'Y/n..' scaramouche called, his voice caught up by the door. You ignored him. 'Y/n I'm coming in' he said whilst opening the door, you quickly sat up to remove any trace of resentment. He was holding the burnt handkerchief and breathed out, 'This wasn't actually yours. It was a gift from my aunt saying that she got an extra one and she decided to give it to me.'

what.

Bewildered. you sprang up and walked through the door passing him with no further explanation. You dashed your way to the kitchen cabinet and opened it. 'oh.' You found your handkerchief still lying neatly folded against other objects. You looked back at scaramouche, and let out an awkward laugh. 

He sighed and got slowly walked tot he place where you were and huffed, 'y/n always so impulsive and not letting reasons get through her way.' he said. You were flustered by his remark and he continued to open the pot that was on the stove. You observed that he had turned off the stove while you were sulking in your room.

'I made instant noodles for myself if you want one I can make another one for you' was what he said. 'No no I can make one myself you know..' you were still embarrassed and jabbed at his shoulder softly. 'suit yourself' as he poured the contents to a bowl and handed you the pan for you to use.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ * ˚ ✦ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

When you were done cooking you sat next to him, and smelled the blissful scent from the noodles. You felt like you haven't eaten in ages. And basically you and him were eating noodles in that afternoon.

'Let me wash the dishes to compensate of what has happened today y/n.' 

end of prologue.

a/n: in dire need of sm1 to pull my spine out and crack it.