CHAPTER 10 ミミ✭

ׂ

━━☆⌒*

━━☆⌒*.

Here you were, right before the dorm door. There was nobody else except you in the dorms. You thought maybe they went out and hung out with their friends. Hu Tao and Yanfei were busy doing their own thing so you decided to go back

Scaramouche too was missing in fact. After everyone reunited in the school hall they all went separate ways, including him. You opened the door, put off your shoes and went to the bathroom. You wanted to take a bath because the bruise was getting kinda bad so you decided to put ointment and let it heal.

You quickly got in the bath and let yourself rest. Your knee was swelling up, you tried touching it and it ached more. These hurt more than I thought..

The warm waters made your vision go hazy, it's always nice to bathe like this after an exhausting day. When you got up and cleaned up you heard keys rattling and soon the door opened. You figured it would probably be scaramouche and decided to ignore.

You were done showering and dried yourself and put on comfy pjs and decided to scroll to whatever was on your phone. When you packed yourself up under the warm blankets you felt your stomach ache. It was already around evening by this time and you thought you could just make some ramen for dinner.

You walked towards the kitchen and rummaged through the cabinets for ramen. Thankfully there was some, these were probably the ones I bought a month ago. You got the utensils and a boiling pan and continued to cook.

The fragrance made your stomach ache more, you felt you were about to evaporate from starvation. You were rinsing off the noodles and heard Scaramouche's door open. You looked at the direction of where the sound occurred and saw him, his hair was still wet because he just got out of the shower. You also saw a small towel snake up his neck. When his eyes met yours you quickly looked back to the noodles.

He proceeded to grab a cup of water from the cabinets when you were busy seasoning the noodles. You don't even know what your relationship between him was anymore. Should you apologize?? But it wasn't all your fault, it was also his. The silent treatment made it harder to communicate to him. You were confused at this point, should you be the one to speak up first or just wait for whatever eternity takes you to.

You were done seasoning the noodles and propped yourself up on the dining chairs. You felt hunger escape you so you started eating. You only earned a stare from Scaramouche as he gulped down his water.

You felt his gaze was so irritating so you quickly chewed your food, "What's with the stare????" he let out a smug smile, "Nothing" as he continued to gulp his glass of water. You decided to bring up the matter to him, so you wouldn't feel burdened by the tension around, "Y'know you were a bit of an ass today" you say as you put down the fork.

"You were too?"

"How ?? I only did my part out of things we should've done and you didn't even do anything about it??"