CHAPTER 7 !1!

[(●'◡'●)(●'◡'●)(●'◡'●)]

Today was full of walking and gossip and then walking and news. What a day, you would've thought you wouldn't survive. But here you are, eating in the cafeteria. The food is actually so mid you thought of bringing instant noodles than eating here. 

The classes ended and since you had nothing to do in school left so you got back to the dorms. It felt like a long day and you just had to stay afloat amid everyone.

You were sitting on the bench alone and there weren't many people in the cafeteria. You quickly eat since you just really wanted to go back to your room. You never really associated with anyone so you thought it'd be a hassle to suddenly start talking to everyone.

When you were done eating you climbed up the stairs and entered your room. You noticed there was a scent of soapy milk wafting around and then heard the water running so you thought it was probably Scaramouche. You settled your belongings and washed yourself up. 

♡♡♡

Opening a cabinet to get a glass for you to drink you heard someone call your name. "y/n, did you really want me to move out?" a pair of purple eyes stared at you from behind a counter. You quietly nodded, "Yes because you were being an ass from the moment I met you" you frowned at him. "What's so ass about me? I could even do better in chemistry than you" he paused "And we've only known each other for two days?" you faced at him.

 "Well I guess there's just no chemistry in us? And besides I have to work out with you on field trips day, and I already hate you for it." 

"We're supposed to hate each other?" he scoffed. You just glare at him without any words and proceeded to walk to your room, ignoring him completely. When you were about to close the door you could still feel his eyes linger on you, "y/n we're not even done talking yet," he yelled, 

"There's nothing else to talk" you peeped through a small fissure from the door. After you heard all was silent you got out your things from your bag and took your physics books with you. 

You proceeded to do your homework. You used your headphones and played on whatever what was playing before. 

 ılı.lıllılı.ıllı. ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ;
[ seasons - wave to earth ] 1:07 ——◦———— -4.16 ]

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Just when you were about to lift your pencil you heard Taylor swift blasting from across the room, even when you were using headphones. Then suddenly the volume decreased, you wanted to check out what that was but you prefer just doing your business. When you were about to write something you got a fucking notification. 

◍ Hu Hu <33 (Y/N ???!?!? HAVE YOU GONE TO YOUR ROOM?!??)]

You thought of ignoring the message but you ended up picking up your phone and typed