CHAPTER 13 !!!

(≧◡≦)

(◡≦)

IT'S YOU (MAX, keshi)

"oh and I think there was like a girl who wanted to set me up with you or something like that, you must be popular nowadays huh?" you say whilst walking with him. "I guess? What'd you say to her?" you looked at his face and his eyes met yours.

You were lying if you hadn't found him attractive. His face was like porcelain and his skin was paler than a ghost. "even though you look so lifeless.. I said I can't do it because I have things" you replied. He let out an evil laugh and you were scared if he starts plotting something mischievous upon you. "what's that evil laugh??" you say bitterly, "oh nothing, I was just grateful you got rid of her" he said nonchalantly.

"you sound like a redflag oh my god" -- "I don't think I am" -- "yes you are scaraaa"

You figured you should probably start walking to the next class and leave him since he was a bit of a madman by now.

"I think I should probably get going, I'll see you later scara" he huffed, "okay bye" you waved at him even though he left his eyes from you and went somewhere else.

You heard a notification from your phone,

[ three musketeers ( •̀ •́ ): yanyan<33 ]

You opened your phone and stopped somewhere from your short trip

three musketeers ( •̀ •́ )

yanyan<33

heyy y/n???

wanna like jog on saturday morninG??

me and hutao were talking if we should maybe get a little exercise 🥰🥰🥰

you

oh hi yanfeii

exercising?!??!! on a SATURDAY morning!?!?!
no go away ☹️☹️☹️

yanyan<33

I figured you'd say that but I promise it won't be that bad y/n... 😞

you

no.

I dont like exercising. 🙁🙁