CHAPTER 18 ♡→

♡ (( puppy dog - dreamer boy)) ♡

--

It was a rainy friday morning. It was the last day of school of the semester and you just can't wait to go back to your dorm and sleep all day without a single care of the world. But here you are, sitting in the student hall waiting for all the other students to fill up the space.

You were supposed to be there to listen to the principal's speech, and you can't help but wanting everything to end. The teachers would hand out your report cards right after this so maybe there was still soemting worth waiting.. I guess...

You sat there alone, you can't even see anyone you know, not even your two friends and.. uhh.. scara. You can't even say his name normally now. 

"y/n??" you heard a voice calling you from your left ear. You turned to see that it was lumine. "oh hi lumine !! it's been awhile haha" you say acting as friendly as you can. "yes it has, I just thought that I can talk to you here, it doesn't seem like anyone I know is here" you nodded to her statement quickly after that. 

"I just want to go baack and sleeeeep, why are we all here when the speech doesn't start like in 30 minutes" you sighed. Lumine only laughed at your words. "oh and by the way, you know childe right??" you look at her with tired eyes and nodded, "uhh yea the orange guy.." lumine smiled at your remark, "he's hosting a small party in his dorm tonight, and he said that he wanted scaramouche to join him but he's been rejecting him plenty of times, so I thought that you can ask him for childe. He's been nagging me all day long ever since yesterday..."

"ya I think I can do that, I just need to kick him out of our dorm and he's all set" you grinned while showing a thumbs up to her. "you can come too if you'd like y/n!! Im sure childe will love if there are fun people to be around" 

at her statement you thought back, maybe the archons just won't let me sleep off today... Nonetheless you nodded to lumine, "I can maybe also ask hutao and yanfei about it. Do you think they have the time for y/n??" 

thinking back of the past weeks where yanfei has been on the grind on her law books, it would make sense if she doesn't have the time to, but it wouldn't hurt to ask them right ?? "I think they can make it, hutao doesnt have many things to begin with.." Lumine nodded, she looked like the sun, you could feel the radiant joys from her.

Suddenly the lights dimmed and the principal was there, on the stage. The lights were shown right onto his bald head and you can see that he polishes and takes care of his head very well. "Good morning all students of ----" you tried to hide your laugh throughout the speech.

♡♡♡

Once it was over you finally sighed out of relief. "okay thenn y/n I'll see you later, scaramouche should know when and where so I think he'd let you know, and if he doesn't... just contact me for the whereabouts later !! I'll be contacting hu tao and yanfei too about it" lumine said as she waved a goodbye to you, "okayy thanks lumine" you cheerfully said.