CHAPTER 1 ☆

ׂׂૢ

You were doing your chemistry homework on a Sunday morning, when you were about to mentally groan because of the homework you heard a strange knock on your door. 

You couldn't really guess who was outside and waiting, so you got up from your chair and left your belongings on the desk.

You walked through the door and looked through the peephole and you saw a guy with navy hair ?? You swore you'd never seen this guy anywhere.

You opened the door and asked nicely, "Hi?" He let out a sigh. 'He just let out a sigh bro what is this guy on?' you thought. 'It seems that from now on we're going to be roommates.' He said, nonchalantly. 'What?? Does the school even allow a girl and a boy to be in the same dorm ??' you shook your head as the very thought of it was distressing and asked once again, "are you sure you got the address right?" "yes" he answered and showed you the keys he had.

You couldn't comprehend what was really going on so you let him in and this was when realization struck you. You've lived in the dorm and you haven't gotten a roommate since then. To sum up, there was an odd number of students in the dormitory.

 I mean it makes perfect sense but he's a guy ?!? after asking if he needed help with anything and he refused you got back to your room and decided to at least talk to your friends to give you some advice how to deal with this.

three musketeers ( •̀ .̫ •́ )✧

you

guys r you all there pslsplsspslspss respond 🙁🙁🙁

huhu <3

OMg HI Y/N !!!

IT'S BEEN SO LONH SINCE YOU STARTED ON YOUR CHEM HW I MISSED YIU AUAUAUSUA🥰🥰🥰🥰

you

I'M NOT EVEN DONE W IT 😞😞

anyw so theres thsi guy and he says that he's goinh to be my roommmater ????

like I thought he was on drugs but he ws actually frfr ?? 😔

huhu <3

omg

Is HE like pretty or smt ???? 🥹

you

hutaao. are you srsly goinh to ask me that 🙁

I mean he has a nice face ig..

BUT THAT DOESNT CONCERN ME.

the thing is why he's in my dorm.

huhu <3

just ask the teacgers tmr

theyre probably not going to do anything bc ya

OH theyll probably make you make friends w other stydents in the dormitory so you

can like switch or smt like that shit ☠️☠️☠️

you

wow. Ok.

huhu <3

OMG YANYAFEI IS ONLINE HEIEHEHIEHEI 😘😘😘

yanyan <3

HII HUTAO AND Y/N !! 😽😽

you

HI YANFEII

GUYS IM GOINH TO CONT THE HW WISH ME LUCK DEALING W

WHATEVER THIS IS TMR 🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

huhu <3

OKKAYY BYEBEY 😼😼😼

yanyan <3

GOOD LCUK Y/N !! 👽

...

You turned off your phone and put it on the desk as you begin to do your 'I want to die' chemistry homework. You really made a big mistake when you take up chem class because you thought you got it right up until middle school, but when starting high school chem work?? How you just want to sleep on it and just stare at the equations thinking 'wow this is hard.' without actually doing it.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

end of chapter 1 ('ー')

a/n: hi I'm currently in depths of hell !