CHAPTER 5 ゝゝ

(;⌣̀_⌣́) ----- ☆o(><;)○

[chemistry chemsitueerj I hate it so much oh my fucking god]

Chemistry class was always the worst. It's either you don't understand a shit or you just fall asleep. You regretted choosing this subject as a thing you should score nicely and prettily. You were already suffering with other subjects on this 11th level.

While the other students closed their textbooks you were still looking through Hu Tao's notes because you were a no-brainer for chemistry. "Hu Tao did you even understand what he was saying ???'" you exhaustedly say "Uh.. no I just copy everything he was doing on the whiteboard ha ha ha.."

 You could only stare back at her and continued your cause of stress. You ended up sighing and stood up, packing things to prepare for the next class which was physics. 

You can get the logic through physics and you weren't really really bad at it, just enough to pass by. "Heyyy y/n you should maybe stop sleeping in chem class, it's not your naptime y'know" Hu Tao landed a soft pat on you back. "Thanks for the advice Hu Tao.. I just really couldn't help myself, it's like when you watch a movie without buying popcorn but oh! your friend nexts to you has popcorn it wouldn't be bad to ask them for some! -- kind of situation" you frowned. 

"and who are you to scold me when you're doing as bad as I am??" you frowned even more, at this point you look like a soaked up ribbon just hanging by a thread.

 "Well at least I still do something during the class!!" she debated back but you didn't reply no more. You knew you were at a loss of words especially when it comes to chemistry. HU Tao spotted a friend of hers and greeted them, having their own idle chit-chat you continued to walk.

Just when you were about to walk to the door there was a very tall ginger at the doorframe. "Oh my god. Heyyy Scaramoucheee" he teased while giving a wink at a certain navy haired boy. I didn't even notice he was here, "Shut the fuck up childe" was his only reply.

 "Woww, such an attitude for a first day student.." he said with a dirty look. "OH, and I was about to tell you that your past-school files are going to be returned this afternoon, I saw your chemistry scores and they were so goooood, how do you even have a nice brain for a short person like you ?!?!" 

The two continued to argue in midst having an actual conversation and you just had the urge to go out before this 'child' guy continues. He is good at chemistry ??!?!? This made you hate him a lot more. You wouldn't lie he's hot and stuff but his personality just made his own individual a bit twisted? 

You sighed and left Hu Tao behind, "Hey y/n!!! WAIT FOr mEe" she shouted for you and you slowed your pace so she can catch up with you. "Not your fault you were chatting with other people." you said looking at her, "How could I possibly ignore her?? she is the Kamisato Ayaka" "Oh her, if I'm not wrong wasn't she the girl who won the national scaled ballet competition last year?? I swear everyone is more talented than I am, I want to dig my own grave.." Hu Tao giggled "Y/n you don't need to be so depressive y'know, life is like udon! If you just mindlessly search for leftovers in the soup, you'd suddenly find chikuwa!!" she continued to laugh "Why're you even comparing my life to udon at this point to be honest.." you sighed, but hearing Hu Tao's giggle made you laugh too. 

Ever since you met Hu Tao, you just couldn't help but feel the same emotions as she did. She was something for sure. "Oh Hu Tao I have physics next, I'll text you when school's over?? yeah?" after the previous subject you don't really have her to be around with, searching in your brain, you remembered that you have English with Yanfei on the last class for the day. "Oh alright then, byebye y/n!" she waved at you as you continued walking through the corridors.

Life would really be short if we don't walk, wouldn't it?

♡♡♡♡ heart ♡♡♡♡

a/n: HII!!! I keep getting depression every night bc I stare at my ceiling and just be like raskolnikov everyday ! I thank everyone dearly bc this fic reached 200 reads! (⌒▽⌒)♡

thank you so much ♡