Chapter 15

"Inosuke... Inosuke wake up! It's time to go.", I was shaking Inosuke gently. But he wouldn't get up, just snoring really loudly.

I sighed. This guy was a heavy sleeper, I knelt on one knee, grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him like crazy. "INOSUKE WAKE UP!!!"

He opens his eyes slowly. Blinking many times. "Is it lunchtime?" He whispers.

"No Inosuke. It's time to get up. We have a mission to complete. We are close to the village so we should be there before nightfall." I dropped him and walked to the bags.

"HEY! THAT HURT!" He gives an angry expression towards me but I paid no attention. " Do you have any supplies with you? Just in case of emergencies."

"Supplies?"

"Yeah like bandages, alcohol, or needles just in case we get like large wounds to stitch it up?"

"..."

"So you mean to tell me you came here unprepared?"

"I am prepared I got my sword and that's all I need!"

"You are one of the weirdest person I've ever met.?Anyway let's get walking if we get there early we should be able to eat something before we encounter with a demon."

"FOOD! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY IN THE FIRST PLACE! HOP ON MY BACK!" He points to his back.

"There is no way I'm getting on your ba-"Before I could finish, Inosuke grabs my arms and throws me behind him onto his back. He puts his arms underneath my legs to hold me.

He puts a leg in front of him and gets into position.

"Might want to hang on tight."

I put my arms around his neck and brace for what's coming. He leaps and starts running.

"Holy crap! Is this guy even human?!"

This man was running like his life depends on it. He jumps over a river and dodges a lot of trees with lower branches.

He was laughing like a manic again. He looks at me from behind."AREN'T I JUST THE FASTEST?! I'M PROBABLY THE ONLY FASTEST PERSON YOU EVER SEEN!"

"INOSUKE LOOK WHERE YOU'RE RUNNING!"

"RELAX I'M NOT GONNA HIT ANY-" he trips onto a branch. But that wasn't the worst one... there was a hill ahead of us.

We both yell for our lives as I let go of him and started rolling down the hill. I make sure to hold onto my sword so it doesn't come out and slice me.

I couldn't see where I was going. But I was able to get to the end of the hill. I sat onto my bottom really hard. "Owww... that hurt."

I slowly got up wiping the dirt off of my uniform.

Then I looked around. "Hey where is-" I felt a really hard object hitting my back. Making my face hit flat onto the dirt.

"I'M HERE! MAN THAT WAS SOME ROLLING! BET YOU DIDN'T SEE ME COMING!"

He was now laying flat on top of me. He was facing the sky while I was facing the dirt. "Getf off of me"

He jumps off. "So this is the village." I slowly got up again wiping the dirt off my face. "Yes. Thanks for helping me up."

"Your welcome."

"That was a sarcasm"

"Whatever. Now where is the food!"

"Let's look around. But don't make us seem crazy alright. Just follow me."

We started walking into the village. There was a lot of people. I looked to the side and see Inosuke acting "normal".