Chapter 1

In the middle of a forest, there is a beautiful cabin surrounded by flowers and butterflies. Butterflies flying around and enjoying the features of all the rose, daisies,tulips and other kinds.

There stands a little girl hiding behind a Boulder, taking a view of the butterflies. She holds a jar to try and catch one of them.

She sneaks toward one of them very carefully. Till the wind starts going by and the butterflies goes flying. She opens the jar and jumps toward the butterfly that was close to her.

She was able to catch one, she jumps of joy and takes a close look to see it's feature.

Her eyes shines with admiration, it was some kind of rare butterfly. It's wings were covered in blue and white features. It was the beautifulest butterfly she has ever seen.

She runs toward her home. While she opens the door she sees her grandmother making rice buns.

"Grandma! grandma! Look! Look! I got you a butterfly for your drawing!", she holds up the jar high for her grandmother to see.

"Oh dear, that's wonderful. That's a beautiful one too, such rare designs that I have ever seen. Thank you Y/N!", she gives her a pat on the head.

"Imma get my art book, I'll be right back!", she said while leaving the room.

Y/N looked again at the butterfly, her admiration was showing again. The butterfly was flying around to find a escape.

Her grandmother came back with her art book. "Alright let's get get drawing shall we?", she opened her book and took the jar from Y/N and placed it on the table.

Y/N took a rice bun and started munching while she views her artwork.

Few hours later

Grandmother's artwork was done, she takes a look next to her to see her granddaughter sleeping soundly.

" You sleep just like your mother, if only she were here to see you sleep beautifully.", she picks her up and heads to her room.

She puts her on the futon and cover her with a blanket. She once again kisses her on the forehead. "Goodnight... my little moon star."

Then went to grab the jar, went to the window and set the butterfly free. Letting it fly to the sky

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A few years go by... It was a wonderful day in town. Everyone going by there day, working, cleaning, shopping and more.

A girl walking through town carrying a basket full of vegetables and meat. It was no other than Y/N herself.

"Hello Y/N, how is your day today?", a young man said.

"It's going good! Thanks for asking.", she says while picking more vegetables. "How much is the onions again? I keep forgetting."

"Oh it's for three coins." He explained.

She gives him three coins and continues on looking around.

"Thank again Tanjiro, How can I repay you?", Y/N turns to the side and sees a old woman talking to another young man.

He was carrying a basket full of coal on his back, red head with a green and black Haori.

"It was no problem, you don't have to do anything. I did it by will so no need.", the old lady started pinching his cheek.

"Such a good lad, I hope more great things starts coming your way." She said.

"Thank you ma'am! Now I must be going." He starts heading down the path. Y/N continues on looking for more food.