11

Cat just got back to her apartment after a run, she wasn't wearing her contacts because she lives on the opposite side of town from her school

Cat just got back to her apartment after a run, she wasn't wearing her contacts because she lives on the opposite side of town from her school. She was looking through her mail, which she grabbed on her way back to her apartment. It was basically all bills. She dropped the mail on the counter and punched the cupboard and counter out of frustration.

"Fuck," she muttered as she looked at the now broken cupboard and dented counter. She signed as she looked at her now injured knuckles. "Guess it's been a while since I've punched something that hard."

She rolled her eyes and sighed. She grabbed a drink and sat down on her kitchen counter when her phone started ringing. The caller id came up as Man Bun. She set down the water she was drinking as she picked up her phone.

"Hey, Robz," She said after hitting the accept call button.

"Hey, Catty," Robby responded.

"What's up?"

"You know those guys I hang around with?"

"Yeah?"

"They want me to help them do something that just doesn't seem quite right. I'm just not sure what to do."

"Well, I can tell you're not going to give me more details, so I don't have much to go off of. But what I can say is, just do what you think is right. Do what you think you should do. Whether that means doing what they want you to or not. But knowing them the bit that I do, I probably wouldn't. The decision is up to you."

"I'm not sure if that was helpful or not, but thanks anyway, Catty."

"Anytime, Man Bun."

Even though they couldn't see each other, Cat knew Robby rolled his eyes.

—---

Cat walked alongside Eli, or well Hawk

Cat walked alongside Eli, or well Hawk. They were on their way to the dojo. Well, 'Hawk' was. Cat was just walking him there then would be going to the nearby skatepark. The dojo was on her way. They made small talk as they walked.

"I still can't believe you got a tattoo," Cat said, with a slight giggle. He took her with him when he got it.

"Yeah, but it's badass," Eli said. "Don't you think so?"