Dylan Ryan

Dylan's POV:

Dylan, you can call me that but most people call me Nerdy Dyl, Weakling, Ugly etc. If you can't tell i'm not really popular which makes me wonder why the most amazing person in the world is MY best friend.  Her name is Annabeth Chase, looks like a goddess, she has beautiful blonde hair in princess curls and the most amazing grey eyes they show all of her intelligence and it is a lot.

I on the other hand have brown and blonde hair and bule-green eyes, I mean I go to the gym so I hope i'm muscular. Annabeth is my best friend and I love her, i'm 100% sure she loves me too. 

Today a new guy came to our school his name was Percy Jackson or something like that I haven't seen his face or anything because he always has a hood covering his fave a baggy one too. I was given the job to take him around the school once I get over to the front of the school were he is waiting for me. I go up to him "My name is Dylan Ryan and I will be your guide to show you around the school, he, well i'm not sure because I can't see his face, but he says, "Cool, my name is Percy Jackson".

I nod and start to show him around, "So over here is the gym and down the hall that way is the library", I say and he laughs, "Wise Girl's home", I hear him mutter. Wise Girl? Whatever.

I continue walking around and I show him the lockers, "What locker do you have?", I ask him. "Number 237", he says back, "You're beside my best friend Annabeth's locker" I say upset he gets to be beside her while i'm on the other side of the school. "Wise Girl", he says again while having a smile plastered on his face. "Who's this Wise Girl you keep mentioning?", Percy pulls down his hood and he was stunning me was really handsome he had sea green eyes and black hair he was clearly muscular and I know that because when he took his sweater off you could see his muscles.

"My girlfriend of course, smartest girl on the planet.", he says with a grin, oh really he clearly hasn't met Annabeth yet.

"Oh yeah I bet my girlfriends smarter", I say bravely. Percy grins at me "How about a little competition then after school bring your girlfriend to the parking lots?", I smile, "Your on!". He walks away. What have I gotten myself into.

*****

After school  I practically dragged Annabeth to the parking lot saying she had somewhere to go, I ignored her though and took her anyway.

I saw Percy standing there alone in the parking lot and when his eyes landed on Annabeth his eyes lit up.

"Wise Girl!" he smiled happily at Annabeth. Wait. What. "Do you guys know each other?", I ask clearly confused.

"Annabeth is my girlfriend", he says smiling as he went to stand beside her. "Hey Seaweed Brain, bought time you got here.", she says as they kissed. I felt myself get nauseous I went over to Percy and pulled him off as hard as I could. I went towards Annabeth and pulled her lips to mine. I kissed her with so much force but she judo flipped me. Percy was glaring daggers realizing I loved Annabeth.

He punched me so hard it knocked me out cold.

That was the first time I met Percabeth.

*****

That was short but sweet I think hope you like it! Peace out

~airmar803

593 words