xxvii. father

*A REPORT*

                      *A REPORT*

   CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA

THE LIVING ROOM WAS SILENT.

"What the hell is he talking about?" Gabriel yelped, "what the fuck is going on?"

North eyes widened in realization, "You have to be fucking me...s-she can't be. S-she's too perfect to be related to him." He sneered.

North couldn't believe it.

Nat's eyes found Raven's with a terrifying glare that would make any man piss his pants.
Raven scoffed and ignored the feral women. He looked back at Ben and raised a brow, pushing Axel away.

"She is, isn't she?" He asked, raisinga pierced brow, the pit in his stomach growing bigger as Ben looked away. "She is." He stumbled back in shock.

"Oskana told me she was dead. Said she died ten years ago." Raven stumbled over his words. Axel took notice of his face, and placed a hand on his shoulder.
Faith and Corey looked to one another before looking away just as quickly.

They didn't know what to say to Raven.

Possibly nothing.

"Well she's not." Nat snarled back, a deep hatred settling within her as she beheld her niece's father.

"Where is she?" He demanded roughly, hazel eyes darting around the room. The last time he had seen his daughter was at her birthday party. And he didn't even know it.

"Nowhere near here," Yelena growled, feeling a fierce protective feeling for Alia.
The girl might as well be her niece too.

"TELL ME! She's my---"

"Your daughter that you shunned before she was even born. We know." Nat rolled her eyes, growing tired of this conversation.

Raven lunged forward, and before he could get too close to the waiting assassin, Axel and Corey lugged his large body back.

"What the fuck, Raven? Calm down! We'll talk about this calmly." Axel said, holding up his hands.

When he allowed the words about Alia out of his mouth, without realizing it, Raven had been a bit touchy.

"Calmly?" Raven roared, "That bitch won't even tell me where she is."

Axel, Marc, and Brandon pushed Raven down to sit across from Ben, Nat, and Yelena before they too sat down.

"Why, Axel?" Ben sighed, "couldn't you keep your fuckimg mouth shut?"

Axel winced and looked down at his lap, silent as Ben scolded him.
The Blackbourne team only watched in silence as they waited for shit to hit the fan.