Chapter 1

Warning ⚠️R18+⚠️ Lots of smut but there is a storyline, swearing and slut shaming.

This is BOOK 1 to my other book : THE BACHELOR PARTY  (I wrote 'Not Just Fuck Buddies' after 'The Bachelor Party' as my readers asked for a prequel so this the book).

You DON'T have to read this first if you don't want to -- can read either book first but is probably better to read this before The Bachelor Party so you get a nice continuation

~~~This is mostly a JK fanfic with some Jimin and Tae~~~

DO NOT COPY or take any part of my stories and claim it as your own somewhere else - that's PLAGIARISM & is ILLEGAL. If I find out someone has copied my work, I will take action to get them removed.
DO NOT use or translate ANY of my work please.

Please remember, this is a fanFICTION- BTS members and any other celebrity I use are just characters in the story. 

First time reading one of my stories?
This is not a "Y/N" story. Main female character is an original character (OC) and is always named Serenity/Serena/Siri. This is the same name I've used in my other stories.
I don't usually like reading "y/n" in stories because I read it as "your name" rather than using my own name so I decided on making Siri an OC instead 😇
I imagine this character looking like a mix of Alexandra Daddario, Megan Fox and Emily Ratajkowski. Also just imagine she always has smooth legs and a shaved vijayjay lol

Thanks to my dear friend who made my OC come to life; she produced the perfect image of Siri 🥹

_____________________

Siri POV

I'm back at this university again... after 2 years of trying to find myself, I'm back to complete my last 2 years of study in Film and Media.

After my first year of studying, I needed to get away from the lying and cheating bastard of a boyfriend and so called 'best' friend I had. I convinced my parents and promised them I would be back to study but I just needed to get away. They agreed and I left the country and travelled for a year, then ended up staying overseas for another year to work and gain some life experience. Now I'm back to complete my studies as promised.

I'm currently at a party during O-week that was in a huge house with lots of rooms, and filled with lots of people I didn't recognise which was good. My ex boyfriend and ex best friend should have graduated last year so I won't have to deal with them anymore.

A lot of attractive guys caught my eye. Was hard to choose which one I wanted to sleep with actually. There was one guy who wouldn't stop talking my ear off. Jackson I think his name was. He seemed quite nice though so I decided to put an end to the chit chat and take him upstairs to an empty bedroom and get my fix. He wasn't too bad and managed to make me cum. We used protection of course, even though I have an implant because ya know, STD's and all. We were both pretty tired and drunk though and fell asleep together.