Chapter 10

Jungkook's POV

That night my best friends and I basically gangbanged Siri was an amazing night.

I have no idea where that side of me came from. The guys and I have never done group sex like that before. Usually it's Tae and Jimin sharing a girl and on the odd occasion I'll share with one of them as well, but never with both of them. It was a first for them too to do a gangbang since they usually do threesomes or normal couple sex.

For some reason, I didn't mind at all that Siri was getting closer with Jimin and Taehyung. I liked that they got along really well. And when she was straddling Jimin's lap and kissing him from Tae's dare, I got turned on watching them kiss. I was even more turned on when I watched Siri grind on Jimin when he grabbed at her ass.

I wasn't sure if it was just a Jimin thing so I dared Tae to make out with Siri too and the same thing happened. I got turned on watching her with him as well.

I was that turned on that I had to grab her and kiss her myself, then I asked the guys to join in. I wanted them to make her feel good too. 

And fuck, watching them both fuck her just blew my mind. I loved seeing her face in pleasure. It just pleased me knowing that she was getting pleased.

I'm not sure how I'd feel watching someone else with her though. As in, someone that isn't one of my best friends... But the fact I like to watch someone I'm interested in getting fucked by someone other than myself is really damn weird of me isn't it?  Do I have some weird kink?  Is this even normal?

~~~

Ever since that gangbang a few weeks ago, Siri and us three guys have become like a little unit. And we've obviously done more gangbangs.

We even tried out double penetration because Siri said she didn't like that one of us was left out, even though none of us minded since she would switch between sucking us off anyway.

I was the lucky one to be her first doing anal. Jimin and I played rock-paper-scissors to see who would get to be her first. Poor Tae had to be last in getting to fuck her ass (and on a different day) since his dick is the biggest out of us three.

We led up to it of course by using butt plugs and lots of lube. The guys and I were really excited she wanted to try anal and double penetration with us, so we each bought a butt plug for her, each a different size to help lead into it. 

Even though I get my fill from Siri, I still do the odd one night stand- not very often though and I mainly do it because she encourages me to. I know Siri hasn't been sleeping with anyone else apart from us because having three fuck buddies is already a lot for one person. And she's practically fucking each of us at least once a week. That's sex 3-5 times a week! And usually she does me at least twice in a week just because we have a little closer bond. My poor Noona...

But luckily, she's a total sex fiend. How she manages to get horny for each of us I don't know, but I definitely admire her for it.

~~~

Jimin's POV 

Today, Jungkook and Taehyung are both sick from food poisoning. They both ate bad dumplings from a new food stall that opened up near campus and being the hungry buggers they are, they ate all the dumplings they bought and now they both have their heads over a toilet bowl. Luckily we have two toilets in our house so they can use them.

Unfortunately for me, this means I have to look after them. But luckily for me, Siri Noona is an angel and was here to help. She cooked chicken soup for them and had to feed both of them since neither wanted to feed themselves. Fuckin babies.