Chapter 18 - Final

Graduation day...

Jungkook's POV

I'm going to confess my love to Siri Noona today.

I decided about a month ago that I would do it on the day of our graduation as I thought it would be special. Plus, after playing that stupid game last week, I figured if Jimin or Taehyung hadn't confessed their feelings to her by now then they probably didn't feel that way for her so this was my chance.

I didn't care that we would be living in different towns. I reckon we could make it work because my town has lots of wedding venues and I'm sure Siri would be coming often for a wedding or two. Plus it's not too hard or too expensive to buy a flight. I would do what I could to make a long distance relationship work with her. Just because it's her.

It's weird though... this past week it felt like Siri Noona was avoiding us three... That can't be right though...

She did say she wasn't feeling too well but on the third day of 'not feeling well' I got a weird sense that she was avoiding us. But then she did come round to hangout a few times after the third day and we did one more gangbang two nights ago as none of us knew when we would all be together again, so I could just be overthinking things... but something felt off about her and I couldn't put my finger on what it was...she just seemed a little... sad?

I think it's due to the fact that we're all separating after graduation which would make sense. I can't think of anything else that would make her sad lately.

Maybe my confession will make her feel better. That way she knows she hasn't lost me or lost 'us'.

~~~

We had finished getting our degrees and I was with my parents getting some photos taken. I saw Siri Noona and called out for her. She smiled her beautiful smile I love to see and I knew I must have just been overthinking things.

She came over and greeted my parents, my mother obviously gave her a big hug. Siri introduced her parents to mine and then my mother wanted a photo of us two together. Siri happily stood next to me, arm around my waist while mine was around her shoulders and we took a shot while still in our graduation gowns.

Siri: "Do you know where Tae and Chim are, Kookie? I wanna get a photo with all of you."

JK: "Just over there with their families."

We made our way over and everyone's families were introduced to Siri's mother and father (who came separately since they aren't together anymore), then we all took photos together, us 4 best friends.

Siri moved us boys to the side to chat away from our families, leaving them to chat with each other and I was wondering what she wanted to talk about. Then I was thinking how can I get her alone so I can confess my love to her...

JM: "What's up Noona? Why drag us away for a little bit?"

Siri: "Because what I want to say, the parents probably wouldn't want to hear." She chuckled. "Anyway, I just wanted to say that these past 2 years with you three have been life changing. In a good way. I've gained real best friends through you guys, especially with you Kookie."

She smiled her pretty smile and my heart fluttered.

Siri: "I love all of you so much. You guys really are the best friends a girl could have. And the best fuckbuddies too. I was very lucky to have all three of you."

V: "We definitely love you too, Noona! As friends of course!"

JM: "You've made the last 2 years even better for us. No doubt about it."