Chapter 15

Jungkook's POV

We're currently at a party waiting for Siri Noona to turn up. The girls at this party were either girls we've done before and didn't want to do again, were clingy and desperate first years, or none actually piqued our interest- well, for Taehyung and Jimin anyway.

As for me, I haven't actually slept with anyone apart from Siri for awhile now and she seems to have stopped encouraging me to sleep with other girls too, which I was thankful for. I just didn't feel right sleeping with anyone else because I know who my feelings were for.

When Siri did finally arrive, for some reason, to me, she looked more radiant than usual. She just lit up the room and all eyes were on her. And I was super happy at that moment that Jimin, Taehyung and I were her best friends and that we were the people she chose to hangout with all the time.

V: "Noona! We're over here!" 

She looked over to where we were and her beautiful blue eyes lit up. She made her way over to us and gave each of us a kiss on the lips. Jimin did grabby hands and wanted her on his lap. I chuckled at the thought of how she turned Jimin and Taehyung into cuddly mush.

When she sat down on him, he immediately nuzzled into her neck.

JM: "This party was boring but just got better now that you're here Noona."

"Aw Chimmy" She said as she ruffled his orange hair and kissed his forehead.

I noticed a group of girls were looking this way and had rolled their eyes and were giving glares to Siri again. I didn't like the way they were looking at her and clearly gossiping about her in their little circle.

Siri: "You know what? Rather than being at this party, how about we go do something? I've been thinking about doing something with you three lately..."

We three perked up and wondered what it was.

Siri: "It's not anything sexual just so you know..."

V: "That doesn't matter to us Noona. If it's something all of us can do together, I'm totally keen!"

JM: "Me too"

JK: "Me three"

She smiled brightly, "Ok... well... How do you guys feel about tattoos? I know Kookie loves the idea since he told me he wants a sleeve one day, but how about you Chimmy and you TaeTae?

V: "It'll hurt won't it?..." He said apprehensively.

Siri: "Only for a little bit TaeTae. But I was thinking maybe we could all get something small and sentimental... like friendship tattoos?"

JM: "Ooh! I'm keen!"

JK: "I'm definitely keen too!"

JM: "Come on Tae! You gotta do it too! Otherwise we won't be complete."

Taehyung licked his lips and nibbled his bottom lip at the thought but after a moment of thinking it through he nodded his head.

V: "Ok, I'll do it. But Noona, you gotta hold my hand the whole time."

Siri: "Of course TaeTae."

V: "And I want snuggles with you tonight."

She chuckled and nodded, "I can definitely do that."

V: "And I want your ass tonight."

JM: "Yah! You're being a greedy shit!"

Siri and I laughed as Jimin went to slap Tae's arm playfully while he still had Siri on his lap.