Chapter 8

Jungkook's POV

About 10 days had passed since the last time Siri Noona and I kissed and since I ate her out in the bathroom. I was dying to kiss her lips again. Both lips, if you know what I mean.

I wanted to touch her body, kiss her body, and please her body. I wanted to taste every inch of her.

She was driving me sexually mad these last few days. Whenever we're in the library between classes, she will rub her foot against my crotch and just when I'm hard as a rock and think she'll get under the table, she'll casually remove her foot and pack up saying it's time for us to leave because class is soon.

I obviously whine and pout when nothing more happens whereas she smirks and giggles her ass off. She's loving the effect she has on me but I'm about to snap. Snap so hard that I might just end up doing her in front of everybody in our class. That's how horny I am for her.

I decided to keep a few condoms on me in case one of us snaps, which I think will be soon. And will more than likely be me. I think I've gone without sex long enough now. Just over a month is pretty long for a fuckboy like me and a fuckgirl like her.

I know she wants me too because whenever I place my hand on her thigh and slowly sneak it up to her heat under the desk when we're in the middle of a lecture, she will snap her legs closed, but I always manage to get my fingers near her clit and rub it a little bit. And when I'm there, I can easily feel how wet she is from my touch and she will bite her lip to try and contain her smile because I know she likes it.

Yesterday I even managed to move her underwear to the side and she couldn't hold back too much. Rather than snapping her legs closed, she left them open a little and let me curl a finger into her. She tried very hard to concentrate on our lecture but I could feel how wet she was. It turned me on so much seeing her tremble under my touch. Unfortunately for her, I started doing that a little late into the lecture and we had to pack up and go so she didn't get her release.

Today, Siri Noona went that extra mile to be a major tease. That minx wasn't wearing any underwear under her skirt. I know this because while in the library, she climbed up a ladder to find a book, I was below and she reached over for something, extending her leg out to help support herself. That's when I saw she had nothing underneath.

She knew I knew and I could hear her giggling from above.

"Noona, what if someone else sees?" I quietly scolded her.

"I'm only doing this around you Kookie. Plus, I couldn't give two fucks if someone else saw. Their problem, not mine."

She came down from the ladder with a cheeky smirk and while I was a little angry someone else could see, I knew it was all for me so I couldn't be totally mad.

"Let's go Kookie. Last lecture of the day to go!" She took my hand in hers and led us out of the library to our next class.

Luckily, she and I always get a seat in the back away from other classmates so no one can really see what we've been up to these last few days. And this time, rather than me trying to play with her, she angled herself towards me and purposely hiked up her skirt so I had a bit of a view.

When I turned my head subtly to look at her, her eyes were already on mine and she had a smirk on her lips. I watched as she quickly lifted her right hand, popped her middle finger into her mouth to suck, then my eyes followed her hand as she placed that wet finger onto her clit where she started playing with herself and rubbed circles over her clit.

I was stunned that she was bold enough to do this right in class. But then again, I've done the same thing to her these last few days. But seeing her do it herself was a massive turn on.