Chapter 16

Siri POV

Seeing my boys stick up for me was the greatest feeling ever. The past almost 2 years with them has shown me that they really are true friends. The best friends any girl could have.

We're at a tattoo parlour in town and 2 out of 4 us have got the friendship tattoo already. Jungkook and I went first and now it's Jimin and Tae's turn.

We all decided on a crown tattoo to go on our right pointer finger (just like JKs tattoo, just imagine it's only that on their hand).

We went with a crown because we are each other's Kings and Queen. It was also like a promise that we'd always be important to one another.

JM: "Quit being such a baby Tae. You're embarrassing us." Jimin rolled his eyes as he watched Tae nuzzle into my neck which made me giggle.

Jimin was currently getting his finger wrapped up after getting his tattoo with no problem at all, while I was sitting on Taehyung straddling his lap and facing him. He had his hand out behind me on the bench waiting for the tattoo artist to work on him next. Tae didn't want to just hold my hand the whole time... he wanted to hold me.

V: "Don't care. I'm doing this for all of you and I need Noona's comfort."

"Ok, you ready?" The tattoo artist said to Tae.

Taehyung nodded and hid his face in the crook of my neck again. I ran my hand through his blue hair to try comfort him in the meantime.

We heard the buzzing of the tattoo gun and Tae held me tight with his free arm. Once I heard him do a little whimper I knew the tattooing had started.

"You're ok TaeTae" I whispered into his ear so only he could hear, "Just think of how you wanna fuck my ass after this. Do you want me on my knees? Or do you want me in reverse cowgirl?"

V: "Um... maybe the second one?" he mumbled against my neck, not bothering to whisper as he couldn't contain the slight pain he was feeling.

"Ok. Let's do that. Who should have the other?" I whispered.

V: "They can play rock-paper-scissors for it." He said aloud.

I chuckled and looked at both Jungkook and Jimin where they rolled their eyes. They knew what Tae and I were talking about and immediately put their hands out into a fist to play.

"Kai-gai-bo!" Jungkook and Jimin said at the same time.

Jungkook put scissors while Jimin did rock.

JM: "Yesss!"

Jungkook groaned and did an angry pout with his arms crossed and I thought he was the cutest thing.