Chapter 6

Jungkook's POV

Three weeks have passed since Noona and I have made the deal to not do anything sexual until we give into one another and holy shit... it's been hard to not give in to her teasing and flirting.

Noona is good. Really damn good at teasing. She does it so subtly and sometimes even blatantly that it surprises me. Some days I just want to lift her over my shoulder and just do her in the nearest empty room.

For the past week she's upped her game. She's been wearing short skirts or dresses every day and low cut tops so her breasts are on show. And wow are they beautiful. I hope one day she'll let me put my cock between them, they're that voluptuous.

"Something caught your eye Kookie?" She said seductively to me, giving me a knowing smirk.

We're in the library together, in a quiet corner sitting opposite each other.

"My eyes are up here ya know, Kookie."

She used the end of her pencil and glided it across her chest slowly till it was between her cleavage. I licked my lips and watched as she made the pencil circle around her nipple and I could see her nipple hardening through her top.

"Noona... You're fucking killing me here..." I whined quietly as I could feel myself getting hard.

Three weeks of no sexual contact and I'm getting sexually frustrated. Especially with how she's been teasing me.

"Oh I don't think I'm killing you enough, Kookie. This... would be killing you..."

I suddenly felt pressure on my hardening cock which made my eyes widen and my body stiffen. I looked down to see Siri had slipped off her sandals and was using a foot to rub against my cock.

"Oh fuck..." I muttered under my breath as I watched her foot slowly rub my cock through my pants. "Yep, that'll kill me. Death by blue balls."

I heard her giggle and I pouted angrily, "Noona, this isn't fair. You've teased me way more than I've been able to tease you."

"That's not my problem Kookie."

I pouted even more and she laughed some more at me.

"Naww, my Kookie needs some kind of release does he?"

"I would be very- mm fuck-" She placed more pressure on my cock and I had to close my eyes at the feeling. "I would be very grateful if I could have some kind of sexual release from something other than my hand, yes."

"I'm surprised you've actually lasted this long without breaking our deal."

"You mean more to me than other girls, Noona. I'll wait all year for you if I have to."

Her cheeks flushed red and she looked away while blushing. I just made her blush!

"For saying something so sweet, Kookie, I'll give you a little reward."

I looked at her confused, "What do you mean?"

She stopped rubbing her foot against my cock and I was actually sad that I lost that friction. She then looked around and had an evil smirk on her face.

Shit. What was she planning on doing?

She suddenly slid herself under the table and I felt her hands pushing my knees apart and roam towards my hardened cock.

"Wow, Kookie. Certainly quite big and hard there aren't you" She chuckled.

"Noona! What the fuck?" I whisper shouted in shock, although I was flattered at the same since she called me big.

"Shhh. You don't want to draw attention to our corner, Kookie. No one is around us so let's keep it that way. Just sit back and enjoy."

My heart was racing with anticipation as I watched her unzip my pants. She pulled my cock out from my underwear and gave it a few strokes and small licks at the tip and I couldn't help but moan at the feeling.

"Shit, Noona..." I whined a little as I wanted her to take it all down her throat. I wanted to feel what her mouth would feel like already.

"Patience, Kookie." She said against cock, tickling me and sending a wave to my groin.

She stuck her tongue out and licked from the base of my cock to the tip, all while looking me in the eyes and I had never been more turned on in my life. I already knew this was going to be the best blow job I've ever had.

Not a moment later and she engulfed as much of my cock as she could into her mouth, making me hang my head back and I moaned at the pleasurable warmth and wetness I was feeling.

"Fuck yes... feels so good."

She bobbed her head up and down slowly, hollowing her cheeks every time and swirling her tongue at my tip. She would occasionally slurp and gag when she made my cock hit the back of her throat and hummed whenever she was as deep as she could go. I swear I was in blow job heaven.

Her sucking and bobbing increased and she stroked the bottom of my cock at the same pace as her sucking since she couldn't take it all in.

My breathing staggered and was getting heavier by the second. I could feel that fire in my groin wanting to explode all in her mouth.

"Noona" I moaned out as I curled my hands into fists on the table.

I didn't even need to place my hands on her head as she just knew what she was doing. Her pace went faster and that fire below was getting hotter, my cheeks flushed and breathing became more uneven.

She deepthroated a few more times and for the final bob down, she hummed and I completely unloaded my juices into her mouth with a deep breath out and a low moan, my cock pulsing quite a few times into her that I could see her mouth was getting full.

"Fuck..." I said, all drained and breathing out in relief. "I definitely needed that. Wow."

I saw she waited a moment for my cock to stop pulsing and then she swallowed it all like a good girl.

She popped my cock out and licked around it, licking off any slobber or cum that may have slipped out. I've never had a girl do that before actually- clean up their mess on my dick I mean, so it was quite a nice surprise to see her doing it.

"Mm, so delicious you are, Kookie." She said before giving the tip of my dick a small kiss. For some reason that gave me butterflies and made me feel giddy inside.

She left my cock out for me to pop back into my pants while she crawled out from underneath the table.

"That was amazing, Noona. Thank you so much."

"No problem. Glad I could help."

"I'll have to return the favour sometime soon so we're back to square one."

"Can't wait." She said as she gave me a wink and a sweet smile. I got butterflies again at seeing her like that.

"Shall we go, Kookie? Next class is in 20 minutes."

"Yeah, let's go. I wanna get banana milk on the way."

"I wouldn't mind a drink after that. You tasted like cream so I'm keen for a quick creamy caramel latte."

I chuckled at her and swung my arm around her shoulders, giving her a kiss on the temple. She leaned into me and we walked out of the library looking like a couple without a care in the world.

---------->>