Chapter 5

Siri POV

A couple weeks have gone by and Jungkook has been acting a little different lately. He's become more touchy-feely and flirty with me. Not that I'm complaining because I'm loving the attention, but it's a little weird. Weird because I like it. And I want to flirt back but I also don't want to ruin our friendship. But sometimes I can't help but flirt back because that's just me and he is gorgeous so why the hell not, right?

We're currently at another party for the weekend and Jungkook and I were playing beer pong against another couple. Taehyung and Jimin had already left as they found a girl to share between them so they were off doing that.

Jungkook and I were a little tipsy together when we won the game. He lifted me and spun me around, making me giggle in his arms, then he kissed my forehead once he placed me back down and I got a few butterflies fluttering.

He and I went into the kitchen to get some more drinks and we saw some chairs outside that no one was sitting on yet. As we were making our way over to those chairs however...

"Jungkookie-oppaaa!"

"Shit" I heard Jungkook say under his breath from behind me and I giggled knowing he hates being called 'oppa'.

We both stopped our walk and turned to the voice that was calling out for him. A pretty girl was running this way with a big smile on her face and she straight away wrapped her arms around his waist while he stood there not hugging her back, with a side eye glance to me, his eyes clearly asking me to help him.

I raised an eyebrow and smirked as I was thinking of just letting him go through the torture of being with the girl he clearly finds annoying, but then what kind of friend would I be if I put him through that?

"Oppa! You left without saying anything or giving me your number after that night we spent together a few weeks ago. I thought maybe you and I could get together again..." The girl spoke in what I assumed she thought was a cute baby voice but it really wasn't that cute. It was gross and annoying.

"Uh... well..." Jungkook was clearly stuck on what to say so I thought I'd help him out.

"It's called a one night stand for a reason, Sweetie." I said bluntly to the girl.

She unwrapped her arms from Jungkook and looked at me with a bitchy glare, "And who the hell are you?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm his fling for tonight and I don't like to share so piss off. He's mine." I took a step towards her so I was now in front of Jungkook protectively.

"Excuse me??"

"Let me guess, you're straight out of highschool? First year at uni?"

"Y-yes..."

"Well let me tell you something Sweetie. You're at university. We are adults, not highschoolers. Don't get such foolish highschool crush ideas into your young little mind. Many guys here like to have one night stands and never want to see or talk to a girl again. Count yourself lucky if you get a call back or get to do a guy twice. You think you're that special you get to fuck him twice?" I pointed behind me to Jungkook who was like a deer in headlights.
"Sorry but you aren't that great. If you were that good, he'd ask for your number, but he hasn't, so take that as a sign that you are just a one night stand and nothing more."

Her jaw dropped and she was speechless.

"Truth hurts doesn't it? The sooner you get it into your head that most guys are like this at uni, the better and the less heartbreak you'll go through. Now if you'll excuse us." I said as I turned to face Jungkook who was stunned with what I said but impressed at the same time.