Chapter 13

Time skip 🙃– New year and in final year of university now...

Siri POV

The Christmas and New Year holidays came and went so quickly. We all went to our respective hometowns of course and unfortunately for me, my Christmas was filled with so many arguments as my parents couldn't stop bickering.

It was sad... What was meant to be a joyous time ended up being pretty shit. I facetimed my three boys and they would try to make me laugh and joke around. Sometimes Jimin and Tae would be busy with their families which was understandable of course, but Jungkook was always there to pick up my call. 

The day after Christmas, Jungkook's mother saw him facetime me and invited me over for New Years. Considering how things were going with my parents, I gladly accepted and my parents didn't mind me staying with him for New Years weekend since I am an adult and can make my own decisions but it was also so they could sort their shit out so they happily paid for my flight to Jungkook's hometown.

During my time at the Jeon household, I learnt that Jungkook and his father are very competitive with each other. They were quite funny to watch when they played basketball together or when they did some boxing in their basement. I also learnt a few more recipes from Jungkook's mother. She taught me how to make dumplings and how to grill pork belly the way Jungkook likes so I can cook it the same way for him when we're back at uni.

Sleeping in their household was also interesting. I was obviously in their guest bedroom but a certain excited and horny bunny boy kept sneaking in to have his way with me. It was so fun trying to keep quiet. I think his mother caught on though because in the mornings she would give me a smirk and wink when she handed me a coffee...

It was absolutely great spending New Years with the Jeon family. I didn't want to leave. Jungkook and his mother kept trying to convince me to stay for the whole week but my mother had a girls day out planned for us so I had to go. Plus I wanted to have some nice memories with my parents during the holidays and wanted to spend some time with my father after my girl time with my mother.

After that New Years weekend with Jungkook and his family, I felt much closer to Jungkook. I loved the way he made me feel and how his family treated me. I could definitely tell I was falling for him a lot more than Jimin or Taehyung. But I wanted to be sure before I confessed to Jungkook. 

~~~

Another time skip by a few months...

Today was a shit day.

I found out my parents are divorcing.

I thought they would last forever. We were the three musketeers... But I was wrong.

What I saw during Christmas time was the straw that broke the camel's back apparently and my parents didn't want me involved which was why they were happy for me to spend the weekend with Jungkook's family at the time.

Now they've decided to finalise things this weekend. My mother called me last night to tell me the news and said it was a mutual decision. Apparently they just grew apart and wanted different things. 

It made me scared hearing that.

A love I thought would last forever is now ending...

My mother said that they no longer make each other happy. That they had been forcing themselves to play happy family for the last few years for my sake. They wanted to wait till after I finished my studies but then my father met someone else and wanted to bring the divorce forward. Plus, they figured that with me being 23 this year and already an adult, I would be understanding and not too upset about it.