Chapter 4

Siri POV

It's party time and I walked into the house party looking around for Jungkook.

"Noona!" I heard his familiar voice from outside and saw he was with his two best friends.

Jungkook ran up to me with a big smile on his face and took my hand in his without a care, leading me to where he and his friends were sitting.

"Hyungs! You finally get to meet Siri Noona!" He said excitedly to them.

Jungkook and I stopped next to his friends and I waved to them with my free hand since Jungkook still held my hand.

"Finally! You have no idea how much Jungkookie talks about you at home." A guy with blue hair said, "I'm Taehyung."

"Ahh, thee Kim Taehyung. Nice to finally meet you. Love the blue hair."

He smiled a very sweet wide boxy smile and I could definitely tell he was a total ladies man. And that deep voice? Wow. So damn sexy.

"I'm Park Jimin!" A guy with orange hair waved with a pretty eye smile, "Can Tae and I call you Noona too?"

His smile was totally adorable and I could see straight away that he had a charm about him that would get him literally anybody of any gender.

"Nice to meet you Jimin. Orange hair is very nice too. And sure, you guys can call me that if I'm older."

JK: "You're older than them by a few months so they'll probably call you Noona too

JK: "You're older than them by a few months so they'll probably call you Noona too. Here. You can take my spot. I'll go get you a drink."

"Thanks Kookie." Jungkook left and left me with his friends. "So I hear you're studying Arts Tae? And Jimin you're doing Dance?"

V: "Yep! That's us. We're both in our second year too so we'll all be graduating at the same time next year."

"Awesome. So how has this party been going? Any girls caught your eyes?" They both chuckled.

JM: "There's always a girl or two that catches our eyes."

V: "It's just whether we can be fucked or not." He smiled and shrugged, taking a sip of his drink.

I nodded in understanding, "Well I'm on the lookout for a lay tonight." I said with a smile as I started looking around at my options.

Both Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other quite amused that I was upfront about that.

JK: "Here you go, Noona." He came and sat next to my right as he handed me a beer.

"Such a sweetie. Thanks Kookie."

We conversed for the next hour or so and as I was looking around for my sexual prospect of the night, I did notice there was one person who kept looking at me whenever I looked their way. Not someone I was expecting but I was interested nonetheless.