Chapter 12

A couple weeks have passed since the boys were sick and JK watched Tae and Siri in the library (that happened at the end of the first semester).

Jungkook's POV

It's a new semester now and during this second half of the semester Taehyung and Jimin's classes allowed them some time to hangout with us in between some classes. It's obvious many girls who like us three guys are very jealous of Siri when they see one or all of us with her.

She'll get various glares when we have our arm around her shoulders, her arm linked with one or two of us when we're walking, when she's sitting on one of our laps, or laying between our legs when we're chilling by her favourite tree near the cafeteria. And she gets extra bitchy glares when people catch us kissing, whether it be on the lips, cheek, temple or forehead.

To everyone else it would look like she's dating the three of us but she's honestly just become our best friend. We're just very affectionate with her just like she is with us. And we all just happen to be having sex with her.

And it's not all about sex either. There are times when we all just wanna chill and play games, sometimes she'll cook us a homely meal, and sometimes we like the company of Siri in our bed purely for cuddles.

She sometimes goes to uni wearing our clothes too, depending on whose room she wakes up in in the morning. Usually it's my clothes though as she likes my baggy clothing and hoodies. Plus she says she loves my scent because I smell like cookies.

It's gotten to the point where we gave Siri the spare key to our flat and she gave each of us a spare key to her place too so we all could hangout at whoevers place. She spends most of her time at ours though just coz it's bigger and there's more room.

There was one weekend my parents were coming to visit and I totally forgot they were coming. Luckily Siri remembered and had our house key because while us guys were hungover and still asleep from drinking the night before, she came over in the morning and cleaned up our place so it was presentable to my parents and she even cooked a meal for all of us.

My parents were so impressed with her and my mother absolutely adored her because she was taking care of me and the guys. My mother even gave Siri some of her recipes so she could cook some of my favourite foods so I didn't miss my mothers cooking too much. My mother even said to me quietly to never lose Siri. She said Siri was special and someone I should always keep close.

My heart soared for Siri that day my parents visited. I felt like I was falling for her... Maybe I am? But I don't know if it's a good idea to be falling for her because of Taehyung and Jimin. What if they have feelings for her too? And what if she likes one of them more than me? I know she and I are closer but sometimes I'm just not sure with how she is around those two...

~~~

Jimin's POV

It was obvious Jungkook and Siri Noona were very much into each other. I know she loves us in some kind of way. But she loves Jungkook more and that's ok. The Maknae had her first after all.

While those two haven't figured out their feelings for each other yet (even though it's rather obvious to Taehyung and I), we will just enjoy being part of this fuck buddy thing we have going on. Noona is fucking awesome so we are going to take what we can get while we can. Plus, she is one of our best friends now so we want to treasure her as much as we can while we can because who knows what will happen after we graduate. Hopefully we'll all keep in contact and catch up regularly.

~~~

I was curious.

Very curious to see what kind of kink our Maknae had. Was it a voyeurism kink? Or was it cuckolding?